Page 6 of 37 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Fog Dragon - Tournament! March 22 2016

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Grizzy91810 View Post
    I used my LANDWORM a couple times last Tourney and again today. Hubby doesn't have one yet. I'll tell him he should trty for one soon. He has a Virtue being bred right now so it'll be awhile.
    I give you and your hubby props...for as frustrating as the last tournament was for you both you're still battling on!! Best of luck to you both!!

Rhino Keeper
    I beat Marble with Mistmoth level 10.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by VermillionPT2 View Post
    I give you and your hubby props...for as frustrating as the last tournament was for you both you're still battling on!! Best of luck to you both!!
    It's only a game after all and you just have to keep trying. I finished the last tournament, maybe I can win this one too. And I really want that Intricate Dragon, have to battle to get those eggs! I think I only need 9 more. Hubby is determined to get the eggs too. He has to win all the tournament battles plus 2 regular to have enough to make the Intricate Dragon.

Quote Originally Posted by VermillionPT2 View Post
    I joined a bit late due to work but I'll be taking my time this tournament. Best of luck Steven!
    Best of luck to you too, Jen.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tammybfarm View Post
    I beat Marble with Mistmoth level 10.
    Centurian 7 knocked Marble out for me.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Grizzy91810 View Post
    It's only a game after all and you just have to keep trying. I finished the last tournament, maybe I can win this one too. And I really want that Intricate Dragon, have to battle to get those eggs! I think I only need 9 more. Hubby is determined to get the eggs too. He has to win all the tournament battles plus 2 regular to have enough to make the Intricate Dragon.
    It is a game, yes, but it's ok to get frustrated for what rounds we believe we shouldn't be struggling so much on. You both are so close to getting the eggs to craft your intricate dragon,I'm confident you'll be fine. You both will find your niche in the tournaments. I'm still rooting for you both!!

Executive Chef
    1. Christmas Tree 7 > Night 1 m++m
    2. Cupcake 8 > Steampunk 1 bm++
    3. Autumn 6 > Visitor 2 mb++
    4. Devil 7 > Healer 3 bm++
    5. Nouveau 8 > Marble 4 m++m

Executive Chef
    @VermillionPT2 - your quotation is particularly apt in relation to tournament strategy, I think!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by stevenlee2905 View Post
    Best of luck to you too, Jen.
    I'm having trouble already. Boo hiss. Will post tomorrow probably....
    -Level 200- ISO- Playing since early 2012- Proud sahm to 3 young men, my eldest is in his first year of video game design school in Seattle, my youngest, my twins, are starting High School this year!- Where does the time go? -We have 2 dogs & one wild and crazy fun hedgehog- "Ms Pickles"- Loving life in the beautiful Pacific Northwest!-

"We need land not useless decor and trophies that I wouldn't waste an inch of my island space on!"

Quote Originally Posted by jjblueyes View Post
    I'm having trouble already. Boo hiss. Will post tomorrow probably....
    Same here, Light lvl. 8 lost to a Night lvl. 1 at the first round, lol... Okay, see you tomorrow.

Page 6 of 37 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast