Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: sending gifts

sending gifts

I was wondering why I can only send 4 gifts a day. That's it 4. I have over woo friends and yet for some reason I can only give r of them a gift each day. I don't think there should be a limit on this!

Executive Chef
    Hey there! The gifting in Castle is unique. You should be able to gift 3 different neighbors and receive and accept up to 20 gifts per day. If you select more than 3 neighbors to gift, the game will randomly select the 3 neighbors to send the gifts to. Hopefully this clears up any questions about gifting in Castle Story. I'll let the team know you're interested in sending more than 3 Gifts a day. Thanks!

Host(ess)
    I am also interested in sending more then 3 gifts a day :-) I have more active neighbours then 3. And when they try to gift my the get the message back I am full but I get yesterday just one gift? How is that possible if the limit is 20? Greetings Jolien :-)

I have that same problem. I can only gift when someone gifts me first! I feel like a terrible neighbor! Please let us gift to more friends.

Executive Chef
    I agree with this request.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SparklyOctopus View Post
    Hey there! The gifting in Castle is unique. You should be able to gift 3 different neighbors and receive and accept up to 20 gifts per day. If you select more than 3 neighbors to gift, the game will randomly select the 3 neighbors to send the gifts to. Hopefully this clears up any questions about gifting in Castle Story. I'll let the team know you're interested in sending more than 3 Gifts a day. Thanks!
    Thank you for proposing to team.. this part of the game needs updating as abit old now.
    I would suggest maybe a flower, not something significant, that we could send without limit, as a symbol to thank nbrs for something done.. unlimited also in their receiving.
    Thanks again!
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

This 3 gift limit doesn't make any sense and really limits the social experience. Please update this game.

In addition, my neighbours had gifted me with about 5 Earth wisp however it only reflected 1 earth wisp in my inventory! why

Farm Supplier
    Why can’t we gift all of our neighbors?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rainee620e View Post
    In addition, my neighbours had gifted me with about 5 Earth wisp however it only reflected 1 earth wisp in my inventory! why
    Could you have used some in a craft at the same time? There is an ongoing issue with gifts that is still under investigation about players not receiving them and the sender getting the 'full' message but the ability to gift is gone. From how I understand it, it's not affecting everyone which is why it's hard to pinpoint the problem. You can always ask Support to check your game if you want to as the forum can't help with this issue. I would if you notice it happening often.
    Quote Originally Posted by MAnesi View Post
    Why can’t we gift all of our neighbors?
    Game mechanics I'm afraid. S8 games have differing methods of gifting and this is just how it for us. I agree it would be great to send gifts to more neighbours.

Please keep in mind that posts here in this forum are only a place to add suggestions which are read by S8. For questions, please post in the Discussions forum. Thanks... SW

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast