Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: coin not updating

Grand Emperor
    Sorry about that. Please send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your game. You may like to include those images in your email as well. Thanks for reporting.

Fashion Designer

I am not earning money :(

So, today i opened my game after not touching it for some 20 hours and during that time i didn't earn a single coin and all the food was untouched (i am sure cause even smoothies were there and i had only few of each). This is not first time this happened but it's certainly the worst since during this amount of time i usually earn around 100k coins. I would like to know why this happens and what can i do to avoid it as much as possible? Cause it is making my progressing in the game harder when everything is so expensive I always force close the game before i open it in the morning cause most of the time it shows me connection problems if i don't do that. Today i did it as usually and still this happened. It is frustrating however and i would like to know what to do about it? Thanks.

Grand Emperor
    Sorry to hear that you're having this issue. Can you check that there's a clear path from your door to your greeter and tables and chairs. Also try to force shut your game when you're done for the day. Try not to leave it running overnight and force shut the next day. Try these and see if they help. Thanks.

Fashion Designer
    Yes, everything is arranged properly in my bakery, that is not even a question since i don't experience this when playing during the day. It's like if the game itself sometimes doesn't load properly causing me to lose my progress overnight. It's not the end of the world but i hope developers are aware of this problem.

Grand Emperor
    Sorry that you are still having this issue. Yes they are aware and I've reported this in as well. Hopefully we'll get some answers soon. Or if you rather, you can send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your game. Thanks for letting us know.

Fashion Designer
    Thank you also for your answers and advice

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by sanya87 View Post
    Yes, everything is arranged properly in my bakery, that is not even a question since i don't experience this when playing during the day. It's like if the game itself sometimes doesn't load properly causing me to lose my progress overnight. It's not the end of the world but i hope developers are aware of this problem.
    Is there something blocking the back of your greeter? It may help if you remove the item behind.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12