Thread: Number of Daily Gifts Shrunk to 19??

Number of Daily Gifts Shrunk to 19??

I have been keeping track for 1.5 weeks, & my number of daily gifts (received from others) has shrunk from 20 to 19. It has been consistently 19 during this time. Has something changed with the game?

Thanks for the info!
    Sprinkles

Fashion Designer
    I've read before that people that have declined 2 or 3 gifts altogether have been getting less than their 20 gifts. I can't say I've noticed that myself though. Maybe it does glitch a little when declining like that. I always decline gifts 1 at a time now just in case. I just wait a few minutes between each decline.
    Not accepting new neighbours in bakery story at the moment. Thank you.

Executive Chef
    I've also noticed that when I mass gift I get a msg at the end that 1 didn't receive a gift bcuz I'd either already gifted them. How I could've already gifted them remains a mystery to me when I hadn't gifted anyone at all.
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

I have a question about the gifts. Why do I get gifts saying 2 days ago or 24 Hrs ago and when I look to see if their in my gift box and they are not.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ElaineCarrel View Post
    I've also noticed that when I mass gift I get a msg at the end that 1 didn't receive a gift bcuz I'd either already gifted them. How I could've already gifted them remains a mystery to me when I hadn't gifted anyone at all.
    The actual message is "But X of your friends did not receive the gift as you have already sent them a gift or they have already received the max number of gifts today." So I'm pretty sure your neighbor just already maxed out if you haven't already sent him a gift. If your neighbors don't clear their gifts everyday and 20 pile up, then they can't receive any more gifts from any of their neighbor even if you haven't sent them anything yet.