Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Game not loading/opening

Fashion Designer

Game not loading/opening

Day 3 of not being able to open and play game. It just keeps closing or going to black screen

Farm story 2 only storm 8 game it's happening with

Really wanted to try Easter event

Did hard shut done, reset game etc

The exact thing is happening to me. Third day I'm unable to play Farm Story 2. It keeps closing all the time. Instead I play Farm story Holiday harvest, however I got tired of the winter theme, and I'm not sure if I get all of the given tasks for the Easter Event. Please make it work.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by transberry View Post
    Day 3 of not being able to open and play game. It just keeps closing or going to black screen

Farm story 2 only storm 8 game it's happening with

Really wanted to try Easter event

Did hard shut done, reset game etc
    Sorry to hear that you are having trouble getting into the game. Can you let me know what specific device are you using?

Your issue may be due to one or combination of the following reasons.
    1. connection
    Disconnect connection settings on your device, restart device, modem and router. Dont start other apps, just start Farm 2.

2. device resource/performance
    Ensure you have the latest software and game versions.
    Check that you have sufficient space on your device. Try deleting some files/photos/videos etc if you dont.

If you do get into your farm, you may want to store away some animated decorations.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by elle_molina View Post
    The exact thing is happening to me. Third day I'm unable to play Farm Story 2. It keeps closing all the time. Instead I play Farm story Holiday harvest, however I got tired of the winter theme, and I'm not sure if I get all of the given tasks for the Easter Event. Please make it work.
    What specific device are you using? Is your issue on game not loading or game crashing? Are you able to get into game on the regular Farm Story 2 version 2.4.1?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Sorry to hear that you are having trouble getting into the game. Can you let me know what specific device are you using?

Your issue may be due to one or combination of the following reasons.
    1. connection
    Disconnect connection settings on your device, restart device, modem and router. Dont start other apps, just start Farm 2.

2. device resource/performance
    Ensure you have the latest software and game versions.
    Check that you have sufficient space on your device. Try deleting some files/photos/videos etc if you dont.

If you do get into your farm, you may want to store away some animated decorations.
    It's iPad says version 8.3

And newest version of farm story 2

It was fine til the last 3 days of last event kept crashing so I couldn't complete that event
    Now can't get in for 4 days

Once it did open than closed immediately

Tried everything suggested, have few decorations out

Grand Emperor
    Please update your iOS to 9.2.1 and try again. Thanks.

Fashion Designer
    Please update your iOS to 9.2.1 and try again. Thanks.
    No change, still not lding

Grand Emperor
    Sorry that you still can't get into your game. Is it possible that you are using iPad generation 1 or 2? I know some players using these generations of iPads have similar issue as these devices have trouble keeping up with animated games.

Lastly I will ask you to send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your game and assist you further on this.

Fashion Designer
    Sorry that you still can't get into your game. Is it possible that you are using iPad generation 1 or 2? I know some players using these generations of iPads have similar issue as these devices have trouble keeping up with animated games.

Lastly I will ask you to send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your game and assist you further on this.
    If it was an iPad issue it'd be all storm8 games and be a long term issue

Not just an issue since newest farm story 2 was released

Sent email but by time anything is done event will be over

The Honorable Panda
    Try going to settings-safari- clear out data, then restart your device to see if that helps.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast