Thread: Unable to earn money when away

New Resident

Unhappy Unable to earn money when away

when i was away (not in the apps), it seems that the game is not running in the backend. Thus, when i am back in the game, the restaurant couldnt earn any money when i was away. Thus, there were a lot of leftover food!

Anyone has similar experience before? How do we go about solving this?

Thanks!

Grand Emperor
    Please force shut your game when you are not playing and see if that helps. Thanks.

New Resident

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Please force shut your game when you are not playing and see if that helps. Thanks.
    it doesn't. i have uninstalled and reinstall it before. its on IOS

The Honorable Panda
    Make sure that your customers have a clear path to your tables and chairs. Also make sure none of your servers are stuck behind something and cannot walk around to serve food.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    I'm having the same problem, have lost thousands in coins.i don't even get the daily bonus. Have contacted storm8 multiple times. Have closed down game, uninstalled and reinstalled with no luck. So I have moved all my chairs away when I'm not actively on the game or loose all food for no coins.��

Same problem here, I have forced shut down game, uninstalled and reinstalled.nhave contacted storm8 multiple times. Have lost thousands of $ nothing is blocked. If I'm on game setting starring at it works, but if I'm visiting or giving gifts back nothing,also when I come back I don't get the daily reward this morning says $1500 yet not added to my coins as well as you have earned 50,164 in coins while you were away and that was not added. This started right before cruise. Not a lot of point in playing when your serving food for free��

Please help missing coins have tried everything, nothing is blocked, there is plenty of food, serves fine if I'm actively on game, but if visiting neighbors or returning gifts nothing, why serve food if you get no coins also no daily bonus?
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 04-21-16 at 05:22 AM. Reason: Merged posts

Grand Emperor
    Sorry to hear that you are still having issues. The forum cannot assist you further on this issue, so you will need to reply to the last email from Support and let the Agent know that you are still having issues. You may also want to force shut your game completely when not playing.

Food not sold while away

I can only sell food when I'm watching my restaurant.When I leave and come back,no food is sold.Customers are still eating and I get paid just when I get in. Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

Problem solved with a little search in the forum.It seems that the cute tiger was blocking customers' access to the greeter.How silly of me.

Grand Emperor
    Glad you found the culprit. Naughty tiger.

Merged thread to bugs forum.