Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Frustration ....

Host(ess)
    Yeah I got a dire bore parked in a bottom corner of game and it so much nicer when you don't have monster popping constantly

Follow-up: Much less frustration, now that I have learned this trick ; I have a several direbore traps that have accumulated over time, now I finally have a use for them. I keep a direbore in an unused part of the map, far enough away from any resource I need. I **** it off when I need to fight something else, then immediately park 'em when I'm done.

This has reduced my frustration.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by unixdude View Post
    Follow-up: Much less frustration, now that I have learned this trick ; I have a several direbore traps that have accumulated over time, now I finally have a use for them. I keep a direbore in an unused part of the map, far enough away from any resource I need. I **** it off when I need to fight something else, then immediately park 'em when I'm done.

That's why I love this forum

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by unixdude View Post

I use the troll sparring thing for that. "Fred" sits there quietly until I need to **** monsters

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12