Rhino Keeper

Hoppy Times Storybook Adventure March 18 2016

Quote Originally Posted by FlatFoot View Post

++++++++++++

Quote Originally Posted by GanleeKalinae View Post
    Attachment 29554

The cheep egg, so pretty! 5 hour hatch time

Quote Originally Posted by ninasidstorm8 View Post
    Hatched my Rainguin this morning and completed Chapter 6. Collected the Hatchling and put it into the nest. Just hatched the Hatchling and put it into the Evolution Flower for the first time. Chapters 7 & 8 should be no problem. Now I have a couple days to breed what I want. I decided to go for the Aquafox and failed with the first 2 attempts.

The information I have on the Hatchling is as follows:
    Incubation Time: 6 hours
    Evolution Time: 5 hours
    Feed Schedule D – 24,660 Apples to reach level 10 and 96,660 Apples total to reach level 15

To the players low on food, if you can at least raise the Hatchling to level 10, then you could complete Chapter 9 and earn 10 gems.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 03-23-16 at 09:11 AM.
    >>19sparkles96>>19sparkles96>>19sparkles96

Rhino Keeper

Hoppy Times Storybook Adventure March 18 2016

As COMPLETED on IOS with iPad Mini 4

CH 1

It was one of those warm spring days, the kind that remind you how cold the winter was and that the sun is a thing that still exists. The warm rays of light radiated through the leaves and landed on a young, and curious, Cheep.

1- Plant Mana Bananas x4 Skip 4 gems
    2- Visit Community Members x3 Skip 6 gems

Reward 8,000 Apples Unlock Early 5 gems

CH 2

The spring was awakening all sorts of wildlife in the woods. Animals were stirring, plants were blooming, and Cheep was looking for an adventure. As she wandered about the woods, her eyes caught a glimmer at the base of a bush. Upon further inspection, Cheep found a colorful egg? Excitement lit up her face as such an egg could mean only one thing; the Easter Bunny was here!

1- Plant Adventurnips x5 Skip 10 gems
    2- Harvest Adventurnips x5 Skip 10 gems

Reward Cheep (Dark+Nature) Unlock Early 10 gems

CH 3

Every year, in the spring, the wondrous Easter Bunny comes hopping around, hiding brilliantly colored eggs around the forest. The animal who finds the most eggs by the end of the day gets a special prize!

1- Plant Mana Bananas x4 Skip 8 gems
    2- Raise Cheep to level 4 Skip 14 gems
    3- Collect Red Dye from Farms x40 Skip 40 gems

Reward 12,000 coins Unlock Early 15 gems

CH 4

Cheep decided that this was going to be the year that she would win. Last year she was too little, but this time around she's grown up a bit, and she's still growing! Finding the most Easter Eggs and collecting them in a basket gives the winner time to befriend the Easter Bunny!

1- Plant Power Pears x6 Skip 6 gems
    2- Raise Cheep to level 7 Skip 17 gems
    3- Hatch a Rainguin Skip 25 gems

Reward The Paint Station (Decoration) Unlock Early 20 gems

CH 5

Searching through the woods for eggs wasn't that difficult, but seeing other animals with more eggs was slightly discouraging. A Rainguin ran by with at least five more eggs than Cheep, and off in the distance she saw a Turtisle zooming away with two baskets full!

1- Plant Mana Bananas x4 Skip 4 gems
    2- Raise Cheep to level 10 Skip 20 gems
    3- Collect Red Dye from Farms x50 Skip 50 gems

Reward 5 Realm Runes Unlock Early 25 gems

CH 6

As the day lingered on, the more and more Cheep became discouraged. How could she get more eggs when she was trying as hard as she could in the first place? While sitting against a tree counting her eggs, Cheep looked up and saw the largest Easter egg she's ever seen. It was the same size if not BIGGER than her! Clearly it wouldn't fit into her basket, so she decided to roll it...that is until it stood up!

1- Raise Cheep to level 15 Skip 45 gems
    2- Hatch a Turtisle Skip 25 gems

Reward The Hatchling (Dark+Water) Unlock Early 30 gems

CH 7
    The giant egg ran around a nearby tree with its long legs and peeked from behind it. It wasn't a giant egg, it was a Hatchling! Cheep apologized, explaining that she confused him for an Easter egg. The Hatchling cracked up and came out from his hiding spot. He informed Cheep that it's a common mistake that happens around this time of year.

1- Raise Hatchling to level 4 Skip 14 gems
    2- Harvest Adventurnips x5 Skip 10 gems
    3- Feed your Turtisle x20 Skip 40 gems

Reward Exquisite Eggs (A decoration) Unlock Early 35 gems

CH 8

Looking at Cheep's basket, Hatchling suggested that he could help her collect more eggs Cheep looked up at her new friend and smiled. She asked why he would help her and not look for eggs himself. Hatchling explained that animals like him cherish their own eggshells the most, but a chance to meet the Easter Bunny and show off his home is an exciting thought.

1- Plant Mana Bananas x6 Skip 6 gems
    2- Raise Hatchling to level 7 Skip 17 gems
    3- Collect Easter Baskets from Farms x21 Skip 42 gems
    4- Feed your Turtisle x25 Skip 50 gems

Reward 12,000 Apples Unlock Early 45 gems

CH 9

Working together, Cheep and Hatchling started collecting so many eggs that they had to enlist the help of a Racmoon to help carry everything! The prospect of winning didn't seem like a far-fetched dream anymore. They really might be able to win and meet the Easter Bunny!

1- Raise Hatchling to level 10 Skip 20 gems
    2- Hatch a Racmoon Skip 25 gems
    3- Harvest Spell Melons x6 Skip 30 gems

Reward 10 Gems Unlock Early 50 gems

CH 10

It was the end of the day and a large group of forest animals crowded within the Hidden Hollow. There were small animals with an egg or two with gleeful expressions on their faces, others had several colorful eggs, and a few others had an impressive amount of eggs and baskets themselves, but none compared to the amount piled up by Cheep and Hatchling. Everyone around cheered at their success! As the applause came to an end, in the middle of the Hidden Hollow, there stood the jovial Easter Bunny! Hopping over to the two animals, the Easter Bunny congratulated them on their bountiful egg hunt! Hatchling got to show off his shell, to which the Easter Bunny was thoroughly impressed. The Easter Bunny gave Cheep a great hug and a beautifully colored egg of all different colors. Everyone cheered once more as they celebrated another successful Easter egg hunt!

1- Harvest Adventurnips x6 Skip 24 gems
    2- Feed your Racmoon x20 Skip 40 gems
    3- Collect Easter Baskets from Farms x35 Skip 70 gems
    4- Raise Hatchling to level 15 Skip 195 gems

Reward Easter Bunny
    Last edited by 19sparkles96; 03-20-16 at 10:32 AM.
    >>19sparkles96>>19sparkles96>>19sparkles96

Executive Chef
    I thought they would move this Storybook Adventure up.

Second Act is to visit 3 Community Members. Only 2 acts for the first Chapter. Prize for Chapter 1 is 8,000 Apples.

Rhino Keeper
    hmmmmmmmmmmm I love it ♥

Farm Supplier
    Darn, planted 20 hr about 6 hrs ago - guess I'll wait till tomorrow to start.

chapter 2 act 1 of 2 is to plant adventurnips x 5

Executive Chef
    Not too excited about the prize animals yet at least but looking forward to this in any case. Good luck, everyone!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by forestwald View Post
    Darn, planted 20 hr about 6 hrs ago - guess I'll wait till tomorrow to start.
    So do I

Executive Chef
    I haven't played for a while due to crashing - is update time earlier?
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    I haven't played for a while due to crashing - is update time earlier?
    Actually it was 1/2 hour late. In the US we started Daylight Savings Time this past Sunday.

Page 1 of 23 1234511 ... LastLast