Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Hoppy Times Storybook Adventure March 18 2016

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ninasidstorm8 View Post
    Racmoon is the only animal from that combination with a 9 hour timer. Congratulations!!!
    Thank you and best of luck to you too

Quick question, I'll be out of town this weekend so I want to do things as efficiently as possible. I have Racmoon ready to put on the nest on both my games. Does hatching mean I have to wait to put it on the nest or does hatching count as well when you remove it from the nest and place it in a habitat? I thought both counted as hatch but I just wanted to make sure before I move them to the nest too early and have to start all over again!
    Storm8 ID: tckelekia
    Bakery Story lvl 99 (Kelekia's Cafe)
    Restaurant Story lvl 99 (Kelekia's)
    Pet Shop Story lvl 99 (Kelekia's Pets)

Rhino Keeper
    Chapters 8 and 9 should go smoothly. The one thing that had me a bit worried was the racmoon. I was very lucky to get the Ranguin and Turtisle on the first try, so I was worried my luck would run out with the racmoon. So I decided to go ahead and start breeding for it. I didn't want to wait too late then have problems and have to scramble for it. As luck would have it I got the Racmoon on the first try. With that done it looks like the rest of the storybook will go smoothly.

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone know how many Easter baskets you would get from planting a certain crop?

Farm Supplier
    Please don't throw rocks at me. LoL.

I really need two reliable gem traders. Must be able to trade on a daily basis. I live on the west coast and usually send out gems in the mornings. My id is StellasFairyLand. Please leave yours here. I will confirm our trader relationship by leaving a comment. I will check the forum often for the next two days for potential partners. Thank you for reading and happy breeding. My forest name is Twinkle Twirl 🌹
    Last edited by stellasfairyland; 03-24-16 at 10:46 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tckelekia View Post
    Quick question, I'll be out of town this weekend so I want to do things as efficiently as possible. I have Racmoon ready to put on the nest on both my games. Does hatching mean I have to wait to put it on the nest or does hatching count as well when you remove it from the nest and place it in a habitat? I thought both counted as hatch but I just wanted to make sure before I move them to the nest too early and have to start all over again!
    You are correct. From past experience, moving from breeding & moving from the nest to a habitat both count as hatching when it comes to Storybook Adventures. Good luck, have fun, & I hope you have a good trip this weekend!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by stellasfairyland View Post

I really need two reliable gem traders. Must be able to trade on a daily basis. I live on the west coast and usually send out gems in the mornings. My id is StellasFairyLand. Please leave yours here. I will confirm our trader relationship by leaving a comment. I will check the forum often for the next two days for potential partners. Thank you for reading and happy breeding
    Hi Stella. I too need a daily gem gifter to exchange gifts with. All of a sudden my two regular traders quit (at the same exact time). Please let me know. ID is same as shown here. Forest is called Laura's Livery. Thanks either way! Good luck with the Storybook Adventure.

Farm Supplier
    Thank you so much, Laura. I've got your invite and will start trading tomorrow. I have maxed my gems out today. 💃🏻

Rhino Keeper

I really need two reliable gem traders. Must be able to trade on a daily basis. I live on the west coast and usually send out gems in the mornings. My id is StellasFairyLand. Please leave yours here. I will confirm our trader relationship by leaving a comment. I will check the forum often for the next two days for potential partners. Thank you for reading and happy breeding. My forest name is Twinkle Twirl 🌹
    Hey! If you're still looking for a gem trader I can fill you in. One of my neighbors stopped trading me gems as well. I'll send you an invite!
    Edit: I'm pretty sure an admin is going to delete these posts about gem trading since it has nothing to do with the topic of the thread. Next time, if you need anything, try posting on the respective thread!

Fashion Designer

I really need two reliable gem traders. Must be able to trade on a daily basis. I live on the west coast and usually send out gems in the mornings. My id is StellasFairyLand. Please leave yours here. I will confirm our trader relationship by leaving a comment. I will check the forum often for the next two days for potential partners. Thank you for reading and happy breeding. My forest name is Twinkle Twirl 
    I'm mountain time but would love another gem trader

Transberry is my id