Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: New World Event! Luck of the Irish

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by 31aug2002 View Post
    As per past world events the estimated number of items to be collected ranges between 160-165 per day. And the event usually runs for 15 days. Could someone pls confirm how many clovers needed for the final prize as this is a 10 day event ...
    Wow, 160-165 items per day, that's a lot! How do you manage to collect that many? I've only managed to collect 100 clovers today. And I've been doing everything I can. Farming all the time, doing the special quest for clovers, collecting them from the pot every 4hours and hatching eggs.. I hope I'll at least be able to get the st. Patrick's dragon.. :/

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ievuxia View Post
    Wow, 160-165 items per day, that's a lot! How do you manage to collect that many? I've only managed to collect 100 clovers today. And I've been doing everything I can. Farming all the time, doing the special quest for clovers, collecting them from the pot every 4hours and hatching eggs.. I hope I'll at least be able to get the st. Patrick's dragon.. :/
    I don't now what types and how many farms you have. 7 large farms is the key to completing the event. You can have them working over night. I tend to plant 20 hr crops, then follow with 5 hrs, then another 20 hrs. That tends to keep the farms running at maximum although I do sacrifice food production. If you do just that, you can earn 168 clovers per day.

Executive Chef
    This event requires about 168 clovers per day. Do you buy eggs to fill time gaps on your nest? You can buy Air (2 hours) and Water (12 hours) for coins. The biggest source of clovers will be farming; keep those farms growing food at all times. And, don't forget about battling. You can earn 1 clover for each battle, 2 if there is a tournament.
    Dragon Story level 200 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Fantasy Forest Story level 200
    622 unique dragons hatched . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 342 unique animals hatched
    428 dragons at level 10 or higher . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 154 animals at level 15

Rhino Keeper

You must analyse your collection of Clovers and you will find out where you are lagging !
    1) Harvesting Plants -- you get one clover per hour . Plan your Farms such that you use them for 24 hrs uninterrupted -- Depending your own schedules and how many Farms you have ! If you have 7 Farms. and you can use 24 hrs , You can get max 24x 7 = 168 per day .
    However this being most ideal , you should at least get min 20 x 6 if you have only 6 Farms , though 7 is most ideal ! So min 120 to max 168 .
    2) Hatching eggs --Normally you must get 20 min per day . If you have more nests ,buy Water or Air dragon continuously such that you don't have to wait when breeding gets over So you can get Min 20 to max 50 or even more per day
    3) Quest -- 4 every 3 hr -- Min 20 Max 24 / day
    4) pot o Luck - Min 16Max 20 / day
    5) Battles -- Min 5. Max 10 or more
    So you can see that you can get Min 181to Max 272 ( or even more ) per day . You must plan your Target and plan your programme. You will have no difficulty at all ! Best Of Luck
    Last edited by sam204; 03-20-16 at 11:14 PM. Reason: Correction

Fashion Designer
    Thank you all for the help, I appreciate it! I am on level 24 so I don't have a battle arena yet. I have 6 farms, 3 of which are the smallest so they can only produce 1 hour food over night, so I guess that's where I lose most clovers - if all of my farms were bigger, I would get many more clovers. I keep farming 1hour food on those small farms all the time in the daytime though. I have one nest and I'm hatching eggs all the time without gaps too. But if an egg finishes hatching in the middle of the night, I can't start hatching another and here comes the gap too.

Sam204 - you can't get that many clovers if you sleep at night, lol. I don't play when I sleep

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you all for the help, I appreciate it! I am on level 24 so I don't have a battle arena yet. I have 6 farms, 3 of which are the smallest so they can only produce 1 hour food over night, so I guess that's where I lose most clovers - if all of my farms were bigger, I would get many more clovers. I keep farming 1hour food on those small farms all the time in the daytime though. I have one nest and I'm hatching eggs all the time without gaps too. But if an egg finishes hatching in the middle of the night, I can't start hatching another and here comes the gap too.

Sam204 - you can't get that many clovers if you sleep at night, lol. I don't play when I sleep
    Most of the players including me get all the clovers particularly from farms even when we are sleeping since we plan longer , either 5 Hrs , 8 Hrs or 20 hrs plan so we don't lose even when we are sleeping ! You must seriously think of upgrading your farms if you wish to improve your collection !
    Please remember that Farms are highest earners !
    Last edited by sam204; 03-20-16 at 01:01 AM. Reason: Addition

Rhino Keeper
    My pot of luck is not giving any clovers and doesn't have a countdown.

Fashion Designer
    So far i have 368 clovers and I have done nothing from the usual stuff I'm doing

Executive Chef
    Collected from my farms this morning and I'm at 414 clovers.

Rhino Keeper
    Now I'm in community... Have 515 clovers.

Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast