Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: St. Patrick's Day Event (March 2016)

Second jennnyn44

New Resident
    30gems 🍀🙄ehhhh.. No! Too much man!!!! 🤓

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by ChelseaChickX View Post
    I was hoping they would bring back the four leaf clover tables. Had been looking forward to getting them!
    Me too, that would had been great!

I love the new items as well. Hopefully I can complete and win the Fairy too, she's so pretty with the animations.

Could someone please request that they bring back the grass tiles with matching cobblestones? There aren't any grass tiles in my inventory and would be nice to have with this theme having the fairy cottage, moss divider and fairy circle.

New Resident

St Patrick event - Fairy Cottage

Hi
    I love the fairly cottage. It's beautiful. I would suggest who ever like RS2 they should buy it. The 30 gems is worthy for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Libbie318817 View Post
    Could someone please request that they bring back the grass tiles with matching cobblestones? There aren't any grass tiles in my inventory and would be nice to have with this theme having the fairy cottage, moss divider and fairy circle.
    I second this. I need gras tiles ��

If not the flowery grass with matching cobblestones (which would be nice!) then any green grass will do. The only green I have is bright lime green tiles. Could have used some grass for the Easter theme as well!

Fashion Designer
    Step 6:
    Master Bangers and Mash to Star Level 2
    Serve Carrot Cake (3)
    Serve Stew (3)
    Rewards: Four Leaf Clovers +10
    Return the Squash Lover Stove

Quote Originally Posted by Libbie318817 View Post
    That would be a great addition, clover tables too! I know others got them last year but we should be given the option too!

Quote Originally Posted by regokool View Post
    Hi
    I love the fairly cottage. It's beautiful. I would suggest who ever like RS2 they should buy it. The 30 gems is worthy for it.
    I agree. It is beautiful. In any case, if you buy Fairy Cottage (30 gems) + Irish Moss Divider (15 gems), you get Fairy Fest for free (otherwise it costs 60 gems). So, please spend 45 gems to get these three items.

In addition, it is worth buying Fairy Circle (50 gems). All these items are beautiful!! Thank you RS2 team.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast