Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: How I can complete goal for level 109?

How I can complete goal for level 109?

How I can complete goal for level 109?

Please, help me to complete goal for level 109.
    Stuck on it.
    Thank you very much for your help and support.

Rhino Keeper
    You have to tell us what the goal is.

For those of us who have completed it, the description of the goal no longer appears in the game.

Plus, some levels have more than one goal associated with them.

Thank you, Lincstrake.
    The goal is "Beat 109 without popping green bubbles".

Rhino Keeper
    The only previous post I found about this goal is here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....ight=level+109

I don't remember completing this goal, but it seems possible if you can quickly get past the blower at the start.

Maybe it's best if you tell us exactly what is giving you trouble.

By the way, note that a lightning hit counts as popping, so if there are any green bubbles in the same row as a lightning bubble, you have to drop them out before hitting the lightning, otherwise you can't achieve the goal.

Finally, I noticed that some layouts have no green bubbles in them. Can you play one of these to achieve the goal? I don't know. Just wondering...
    Last edited by Lincstrake; 03-18-16 at 04:02 PM.

Thanks a lot!
    I'll keep trying.

Rhino Keeper
    I've been trying to complete this goal for a long time and have not found it possible, even with multiple boosts. :/

Rhino Keeper
    Are you too scrupulous to achieve it by playing a layout with no green bubbles? I think I was able to achieve this goal back in March when this post was started, but I no longer remember if I did it legitimately or by some sneaky way.

Rhino Keeper
    Haha, nope, but I've never ONCE gotten a layout with no green bubbles! (And I've been playing a lot...)

If I use the rainbow bubbles boost, I can get past the first blower with no problem, and I can usually save the second to last baby in the top right corner, but I have yet to save the top left baby.

Honestly, I believe this goal is nearly impossible to complete in its current state.

Rhino Keeper
    Very strange... when I launch the game and then directly open Level 109 without doing anything else, the first layout that comes up has no green bubbles. This seems to be consistently repeatable. I guess our games are somewhat different. It might be a version thing; i never update the game to newer versions unless forced to.

Rhino Keeper
    Hm, all my apps are set on auto-update, so that might be part of it. I would LOVE a layout with no green bubbles, lol.

Hey, does that mean you are spared from all these crazy new promos Bubble Mania has clogging up the screen space? There is some new "puzzle" aspect to Bubble Mania, plus one or two constant ads, plus one thing I actually like which is the opportunity to earn gems by watching short video ads -- all of this along the left side of the main islands screen.

I'm pretty sure all that junk is also the reason the game crashes much more often now. :/

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast