Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: NEW ANIMAL - Julius Baever (March 15/2016)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GanleeKalinae View Post
    Congrats! I know you haven't had much luck lately breeding so it was about time
    Thank you GanleeKalinae. Unfortunately, I have not always lucky with the breeding and now Palmeranian will not go in my forest also

Fashion Designer
    6 Shock Fox fails so far now. Started out trying with Lightning Leopard and Rock Rhino. Now have switched using my unicorn and alternating between my Ampeater and Thunder Mammoth. 12 hr fails aren't the best.

Farm Supplier
    Had to sit a day and a half out waiting on a fail to finish, but on first try got 15 hours! I hadn't even checked the Baever's info yet so I was sure I got the Tortigloo (because for some reason I had myself believing Tortigloo was 15hrs) but when I woke up and saw its adorable egg I was sure surprised! GL to everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Allixiandra View Post
    Same with me! I have the terradactyl already so I hope it'll be the tesllama! 
    Mine turned out to be a tesllama, I hope you get yours too! I always admired it when I was visiting other people's forests

4th attempt is another shock fox, no surprise there!

Edit: 5th attempt is a tortigloo
    Last edited by GanleeKalinae; 03-18-16 at 06:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Drachenia View Post
    Thank you GanleeKalinae. Unfortunately, I have not always lucky with the breeding and now Palmeranian will not go in my forest also
    I think palmeranian is breedable for 10 days, so that would give you until the 21st I think. I gave in and used my gems as I wanted to start trying for hail beaver.

Just wondering is Julius Baever a permanent addition to the forest?

Rhino Keeper
    Would be nice if the non english players could have the description text correct. The description is still matripony..
    MERCI
    First try is a 22 hours fail, using lightning leopard and rockrhino.. I have already the llama and terodactyl..
    It leaves me time to breed the easterbunny, thou..
    Last edited by epinederose; 03-27-16 at 10:55 PM.

Fashion Designer
    I just randomly got this! Wasn't trying

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234