Thread: Lost access to my restaurant

Host(ess)

Angry Lost access to my restaurant

When exactly is something going to be done about this whole fiasco? Its been a week since I've lost access to my restaurant. I like many others saw the message flash on the screen about game center and then my game went back to tutorial mode. I created a new ID and I'm still waiting on a response from STORM 8. I can't even access my RS from an old iPod that hasn't been updated with the Feb update. It takes me to the new place with the new storm ID I created. I've played this game for years and spent money on it. I think its beyond ridiculous that this entire situation is even occurring with no answers/solutions being given. I've checked FB and here and no one has answers except to email them and they're not even responding. That in my opinion is horrible customer service. I want real answers. I've sent several emails to no avail.

Executive Chef
    I'd send 1 of the moderators here, like KookyPanda, a PM w ur ticket# from ur email to Storm 8 tell them what's going on and c if they can find out what's up. I've seen them offer to do this for other players. I know I'd go crazy if I wasn't able to access my original games.
    Good luck.
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by naalmu View Post
    When exactly is something going to be done about this whole fiasco? Its been a week since I've lost access to my restaurant. I like many others saw the message flash on the screen about game center and then my game went back to tutorial mode. I created a new ID and I'm still waiting on a response from STORM 8. I can't even access my RS from an old iPod that hasn't been updated with the Feb update. It takes me to the new place with the new storm ID I created. I've played this game for years and spent money on it. I think its beyond ridiculous that this entire situation is even occurring with no answers/solutions being given. I've checked FB and here and no one has answers except to email them and they're not even responding. That in my opinion is horrible customer service. I want real answers. I've sent several emails to no avail.
    Try deleting and reinstalling the game it help me recovering my own restaurant.

The Honorable Panda
    If you connected your game to the Game Center, try logging back into the Game Center you signed in on to access your progress.

You may have to try connecting to the Game Center, then log out on your device, then reconnect to the Game Center.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Host(ess)
    I didn't connect anything to Game Center. It's the reason my RS went to a tutorial mode. A message flashed saying something expired and it was gone. I created a new ID and emailed support to have my RS transferred. I finally connected to Game Center through Bakery Story and it's showing the new RS with the new Storm ID which I don't understand. So my BS is regular and my RS is the new place. There are a lot of people that are having the same problem.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by naalmu View Post
    I didn't connect anything to Game Center. It's the reason my RS went to a tutorial mode. A message flashed saying something expired and it was gone. I created a new ID and emailed support to have my RS transferred. I finally connected to Game Center through Bakery Story and it's showing the new RS with the new Storm ID which I don't understand. So my BS is regular and my RS is the new place. There are a lot of people that are having the same problem.
    If you had never connected RS to the game center you will not be able to recover your level this way. You will need to wait for support to respond to your ticket. I am sorry they are working as fast as they can trying to get to everyone !

Just wondering if there is a workaround to this because my mom has an iPad Air and I have an iPad mini. We both play Restaurant, Bakery and Fashion. She borrows my mini a lot because when she goes out she has mobility issues and with her handicap it's easier to bring the mini with her instead of the larger iPad Air.

She used to be able to log into her games from my mini and then later I would log back into mine. With the new Game Center saving feature can we never do this again? Thankfully Bakery and Fashion are still ok but we found out Restaurant doesn't switch over anymore. Please help. I just emailed support but I know their going to send the auto reply and who knows when or if they'll ever get back to me. I know they're getting a lot of these emails and they're working as fast as they can to get to everyone.

These games mean a lot to my mother and I would hate to have her upset or disappointed by this. Any extra help you can give me would be so greatly appreciated.

Grand Emperor
    You can continue to use Bakery Story to transfer your games between devices using the Login feature.

The Honorable Panda
    Original question has been addressed.
    Closing thread.