Page 86 of 95 FirstFirst ... 3676828384858687888990 ... LastLast

Thread: Easter Egg Hunt on March 18 2016! (Android & IOS)

Host(ess)

Easter egg hunt

what a waste , I work so hard to get something decent and after 30 odd goes I get 15+ animal eggs. Don't tell me it's random , [Flaming Storm8 employees] , and I'll bet you that no-one did your Easter eggsperience, what a joke, particularly 4 and 5 how many oranges? Get real! , fishing...10 throws 1egg. You have some fantastic pets but you tease us with unachievable goals. Sorry but myself like other players in this game , I will NOT be entering any more special events....it's not worth the effort
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 03-29-16 at 05:54 AM. Reason: Flaming S8 and inapproriate word - see forum rule & policy

Executive Chef
    I bought the egg dipper, spent gems to get the brown chick, bought two of the gem packs, spent gems to finish collections and woke in the middle of the night to harvest oranges (two oranges!!!) and still no yellow chick. I still intend to go all out to try and get one today as I have invested so much already BUT this is the last time I am going to try too hard for these type of events. If there is another one (and I have no doubt there will be) I will try to carry on as normal and not care too much. It's not worth it, I am knackered over a game *blushes*

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kellanrevere View Post
    I really expected LT would come out with one more surprise sale containing the 6-9 eggs. Talk about a money maker !

Spent 9 gems to replace my fryer egg in the collection and got my Yellow Chick. She and Brownie make a cute couple.
    Oh congratulation kellanrevere!
    I am still struggling w the brown one! 20 chilli-cheeses if you want some... Still have 3 on my fryer, 6 eggs awaaayyy

Thank you!

Yay, I had only enough eggs for 11 tries for the yellow chick and managed to get it on the 10th try! Phew all that effort paid off. One yellow and one chocolate chick is enough for me.

Wasn't serious about this event but had so much free time over easter that I played the game hard to get the brown chick. Then realised that I had enough eggs to have a shot at the yellow one too. Wasted so much time but am glad I got the prizes
    Bye Attachment 67493
    Dble12win & 24win streak! -No$Spent!
    DragonS LB trophies (1crystl,51gld,27s,4b) Attachment 67493
    FantasyS LB trophies! (45gld,7s,4b) Attachment 54914

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:
    350m coins,23m food,18 10x boost,13k gld

2314Gld+BoostBreedWkend+DmdTmpl=
    Valint,Achlls,Helios,CrwnJwl,Quasr,Dmd-PrsmX3,Angl,Gld,Mercry&Crusadr
    My Rainbow Attachment 36684

My FashionS boutiques!
    -Beach Esplanade Attachment 35793 @JustKay
    -Fashion First gym Attachment 35795
    -Made in Meiji-era okiya Attachment 35794 @KayJust

BlossomPicnicAttachment 35799
    Monster!Attachment 36956

Quote Originally Posted by oldino View Post
    what a waste , I work so hard to get something decent and after 30 odd goes I get 15+ animal eggs. Don't tell me it's random , [Flaming Storm8 employees] , and I'll bet you that no-one did your Easter eggsperience, what a joke, particularly 4 and 5 how many oranges? Get real! , fishing...10 throws 1egg. You have some fantastic pets but you tease us with unachievable goals. Sorry but myself like other players in this game , I will NOT be entering any more special events....it's not worth the effort
    I completely agree with Oldino - this event has really taken the shine off this game, and these stupidly difficult challenges that require you to either a) play the game 24/7 or b) spend money on gems make TL look greedy. I will not be buying any more gems, have turned in umpteen collections already for stupid ornaments and the event finishes before my orange trees do, so sorry yellow chick, looks like you're not coming to my farm
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 03-29-16 at 05:54 AM. Reason: Edit quote

Farm Supplier
    Totally agree exactly the same for me!
    Used gems to fill in missing eggs almost 20 collections turned in, multiple prizes but no chick. First event to not get animal. Only reason I got brown chick is because I spent gems to finish the fryer eggs.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by oldino View Post
    I know it may sound insane but I usually gem out which I totally did with goal 4 and 5 and yes my daughter thinks I'm nuts but I usually buy $20 worth of gems for that purpose which may be the ultimate goal for developers to make money. I know many cant afford to buy gems but there's worse things one could blow $20 bucks on. In the end if I can afford it that's what I do call me nuts that may be true but I do enjoy the game.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 03-29-16 at 05:54 AM. Reason: Edit quote

I just used 20 mining tools and not a single egg! Is it supposed to be that hard? Can't believe I was worried about the fryer eggs, and worked so hard the whole event to get as many eggs as possible, when I can't get mining eggs for the life of me.

Rhino Keeper
    Yeah, 10 days of my time isn't worthy of any event...especially random ones like this...
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 03-29-16 at 06:32 AM. Reason: Removed off topic comments

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by noemata View Post
    Yeah, 10 days of my time isn't worthy of any event...especially random ones like this...
    I've turned in a couple collections, but wish I hadn't given the eggs for day 3 and I could do more collections

I got Easter truck and I'm happy

But hope I can complete next event

[Posting and discussing support issues]
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 03-29-16 at 07:17 AM. Reason: Posting and discussing support issues