Page 82 of 95 FirstFirst ... 327278798081828384858692 ... LastLast

Thread: Easter Egg Hunt on March 18 2016! (Android & IOS)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Just to let you guys know that I had requested for an increase drops for fryer. Hopefully we get more drops soon. Keep trying, don't give up.
    Thanks!

Thank you!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Just to let you guys know that I had requested for an increase drops for fryer. Hopefully we get more drops soon. Keep trying, don't give up.
    THANKS rynetory2. So frustrating (and a waste of time) to stay glued to this game and be stuck at one point. I don't think I can catch up due to not getting eggs at the fryer. : (

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    Yellow chick on my first collection! Yay! I think the game's being extra-nice to androids since it's our first event.

Now back to collecting for the brown chick.
    Did not realize this was the first event for droids. No wonder I'm having do much fun. Definitely need to include the droids in the next event. I thought I was going crazy not being able to buy the Irish pony. It is so cute.

Executive Chef
    That's hilarious, bexiboo!! I love it! Meanwhile on my farm, yellow chick is winking at the chocolate chick. What are they up to? Some kind of mischief, no doubt.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	127 
Size:	41.3 KB 
ID:	29727
    Currently not accepting new neighbors in FFS unless you are an active forum member (send me a PM)

Well things have NOT changed. Not enough egg drops here, guess I will just quit the game and put my money into something else!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by lynard12 View Post
    16 hours waiting and I get 2 eggs from orange trees. That really adds insult to injury. First the chocolatier then the fryer, orange tree so late in the game is just awful
    I caved and bought gems to finish for the chocolate chick but now hands are tied bc of orange trees!
    This is my main complaint about all the storm 8 games. They can throttle the amount of drops from any of the collection areas, and they certainly do. As with every other event like this I have ever done, relying on random luck, but being tinkered by the storm 8 techs, I will once again end up without the main prize. this time a yellow chick. I even spent all the gems to buy an egg dipper!! I have complained every time, but they clearly do not care. There are people who end up with 3 or 4 of the featured pet, one time it was my own husband! he had 3 and I never even got one! They are so good at tinkering with the game, surely they could find it in their hearts to try and make it a bit more fair?! turning in 20 or more collections to end up with dozens of repeat items and never getting the main prize is rediculous!

New Resident

Orange Trees

I think it's wrong that TL used the Orange trees for one of the egg drop goals!! Especially since you have to wait 16 hours for the tree to be ready and no eggs are given...unbelievable waste of time! Is this so you are forced to use gems??

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lnztrekfan View Post
    First I am very sorry to hear about people getting their yellow chick and then the game crashing and it being taken away, I don't think that's right. I hope they all get their little chickie!
    I was able to get the brown one so far. I thought I won the yellow one and was so happy but it turned out to be the yellow chicken egg! Lol what a bummer for me! I would recommend screen shooting your prizes from the collections and finished goals just in case your game crashes they may be able to give you your prize back. Best wishes and luck to everyone!
    Side note: I collected 15 eggs from a gold lure bait!! Was so shocked! Waiting to collect some eggs from fryer to try my luck again on a collection.

SunnyD2015 I sent you an invite and wrote on your wall
    I did the exact same thing...turned in a collection, saw a yellow chick, got all excited and then realized it was only the yellow chicken egg - another one. Lol. Oh well, I should be able to turn in a few more collections, we'll see what happens. Good lcuk!

I totally agree and I am so disappointed that I am unlikely to win the yellow chick after constant play and spending over ?10 of real money to buy gems. Got to stop letting myself be conned - Bakery Story is so much fairer when everyone who participates can win the main goal item and other assorted goodies. Really disappointed in you TL/S8 ☹️
    Last edited by RiettasPettas; 03-28-16 at 10:55 PM.

Farm Supplier
    I have had an improvement in the drops from the fryer so players thinking about giving up keep playing till its done. Idk if it was luck but my last two collections have been better. 5 eggs. Now my fishing isn't so great but that's another story��