Page 81 of 95 FirstFirst ... 317177787980818283848591 ... LastLast

Thread: Easter Egg Hunt on March 18 2016! (Android & IOS)

New Resident
    I saved up all my tools and tried today and not one egg! What a waste! It even showed the last egg available today in the pop up and still nothing. Used at least 10 tools too. I give up.

Fashion Designer
    First I am very sorry to hear about people getting their yellow chick and then the game crashing and it being taken away, I don't think that's right. I hope they all get their little chickie!
    I was able to get the brown one so far. I thought I won the yellow one and was so happy but it turned out to be the yellow chicken egg! Lol what a bummer for me! I would recommend screen shooting your prizes from the collections and finished goals just in case your game crashes they may be able to give you your prize back. Best wishes and luck to everyone!
    Side note: I collected 15 eggs from a gold lure bait!! Was so shocked! Waiting to collect some eggs from fryer to try my luck again on a collection.

SunnyD2015 I sent you an invite and wrote on your wall

Executive Chef
    Okay, so, this event I ended up...gaining 2 levels, got a toymaker and my 5th feed mill (sushi shop up next! LOL), got 1 yellow and 1 brown chickys, and managed to get all the collectible things. Rynetory, might want to let em know, I am now officially addicted to events! LOL

Executive Chef
    I know this will sound bad to those still waiting to get the yellow chick, but I have two, and I only really needed one. I was hoping to finish the set of decorations and still need the yellow chicken egg, the Easter pickup, and the Easter wagon. If anything, I guess I don't need the pickup, but I would like to finish my collection of eggs, and the Easter wagon would go into the spring/Easter section of my farm. There's still some time left, so I'll keep trying, but I think it would be helpful if we could get one each of the prizes BEFORE we start receiving random duplicates.

Farm Supplier

Unhappy

My chicks

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	51 
Size:	208.1 KB 
ID:	29725

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kellanrevere View Post
    I just got the cottage after over 20 tries. No yellow Chickie though.
    I turned in about 10 more and no cottage, I hope u get your chickie though.

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I am sorry this happened, but the forum cannot help, you will need to wait for a support agent to respond to your ticket.
    No I didn't take a screenshot. It was in my cellar. I took it out to place it in the nest with the brown one. No it wouldn't let me swipe it down. It froze in mid air game crashed and it was gone. I'm sick about it.

I am hoping that Team Lava gives it to me. They can take back the truck!

Rhino Keeper
    I had some strong words with the fryer and it gave me enough eggs to get the adorable brown chick!

I placed it on my farm excited to see it settle in with new friends, but the poor chick looked startled by the view!!

In other news fox was dancing with delight at the prospect of a little chick to 'befriend' !!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	353 
Size:	88.8 KB 
ID:	29726  

Rhino Keeper
    Bexiboo...that is so hilarious! I love it! I would be shocked by the view too!

Farm Supplier
    lol, fabulous picture