Page 76 of 95 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086 ... LastLast

Thread: Easter Egg Hunt on March 18 2016! (Android & IOS)

Farm Supplier
    Glad to hear that some of you get the yellow chick. I still have to wait for my girl to back from school, she will mine the eggs for me.. I am very bad at mining, always broke my tools and mine 0 things. I only have total 9 eggs from orange tree, the most I can turn in is only 9 times, hope i can get the yellow chick.. good luck everybody!

Does the chick give something in return or is it just decoration? After turning 11 in and spending 30 gems no Luck on the yellow one so far hope you all doing better in this ��

Oh, fantastic! Thank you, storm8, for making my day - so ever NOT! As I'm only relatively new at really playing this and don't have the mine open yet, and collected eggs can't be sold or bought, I can't get eggs from Day 10.
    Next time please have the courtesy to state at the beginning of the event with buildungs etc will be needed, so one can decide whether or not to even try to participate.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Kroetchengrill View Post
    Does the chick give something in return or is it just decoration? After turning 11 in and spending 30 gems no Luck on the yellow one so far hope you all doing better in this ��
    Give regular reward, like rynetory2 ever said on threads, the chick will earn you like tools, coins, upgrade parts, yeah, sometimes gems but soooo rare. I almost never gotten gems from regular pets, mostly coins and exp. But the show pony will reward you 15 gems per week. And the chick can move if you feed him. After 5 hours (speeding up needs 8 gems) he will stop moving and back to his nest and bouncing. That's all I know.

Rhino Keeper
    In the picture which shows the prizes there seems to be a cottage (maybe). If anyone has won one from turning in their collections and, if so, what is it? I've turned in many collections, and have been lucky enough to get the yellow chick so I'm certainly not complaining, it's I can't work out what it s and I haven't seen anything in the forum about it. Thanks.

Oops. Sorry judyandthecat I just re-read your first post and saw "Easter Cottage". I must be going blind. So I'll just ask if anyone has won one?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by elsie0104 View Post
    Glad to hear that some of you get the yellow chick. I still have to wait for my girl to back from school, she will mine the eggs for me.. I am very bad at mining, always broke my tools and mine 0 things. I only have total 9 eggs from orange tree, the most I can turn in is only 9 times, hope i can get the yellow chick.. good luck everybody!
    Mining isn't all luck, it definitely takes some s****, too.

Don't forget you can keep collecting eggs right up to the end, you'll have more chances when you collect your oranges again.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Allie0105 View Post
    In the picture which shows the prizes there seems to be a cottage (maybe). If anyone has won one from turning in their collections and, if so, what is it? I've turned in many collections, and have been lucky enough to get the yellow chick so I'm certainly not complaining, it's I can't work out what it s and I haven't seen anything in the forum about it. Thanks.

Oops. Sorry judyandthecat I just re-read your first post and saw "Easter Cottage". I must be going blind. So I'll just ask if anyone has won one?

I got one��
    It is very cute... Just decoration but now the chicks have a shelter lolClick image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	84 
Size:	800.5 KB 
ID:	29712Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	84 
Size:	800.5 KB 
ID:	29712

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ToshiNoMiya View Post
    Oh, fantastic! Thank you, storm8, for making my day - so ever NOT! As I'm only relatively new at really playing this and don't have the mine open yet, and collected eggs can't be sold or bought, I can't get eggs from Day 10.
    Next time please have the courtesy to state at the beginning of the event with buildungs etc will be needed, so one can decide whether or not to even try to participate.
    I'm not without sympathy, but it has been rumored from the beginning of this thread that we would probably be doing fishing and mining. In a way buildings were implied, anything available over Level 18, I think. Not much time left but if you are close and have materials you can still open the mine. It takes 21 hours to "mature"
    You also have the option of buying the egg with gems, if you go into the collection it will ask if you would like to do that.
    Or you can do all the goals which guarantees you the cute little brown chick.
    Good luck.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kellanrevere View Post
    Or you can do all the goals which guarantees you the cute little brown chick.
    Good luck.
    Sorry dear, but I somehow disagree. Because imho, somebody had to pay 85 gems because s/he didn't have enough blue eggs from fryer to complete the quest. And getting eggs from fryer needs a lot of luck too, same with the butterfly collections. And me is collecting gems too now from everywhere to have that cutie brownie. Even though I am also still frying everything, but I will buy the brown chick in last hours if I think I won't make my luck on this. So this is definitely not a guarantee.

Thank you!

Well after turning in 20 collections and no luck with the yellow chick I officially give up. Just the chocolate one for me. Happy Easter folks