Page 75 of 95 FirstFirst ... 256571727374757677787985 ... LastLast

Thread: Easter Egg Hunt on March 18 2016! (Android & IOS)

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by jmterao View Post
    Hey! They turned the fryer on! In the last 8 fries I made, I got 3 eggs!

That after getting none for a whole day!
    Your effort finally paid off!! Well done!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by bodragonmom View Post
    I'm so upset I finally turned in one egg collection and I got a chick �� Then the game glitches and the eggs are still turned in and gone and the chick is gone too. I tried exit in coming back in No luck. I just hope I can get another full collection. This is really hard. Good luck everyone
    Quote Originally Posted by Meiji293 View Post
    I have the same problem. I fed the chick then the big hen came by....the game rolled back and took my chick away. This happened to me 2 times yesterday. I want my chicks back. I'm so frustrated
    Please send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can assist you on this.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by bss0226 View Post
    What do we do with our extra chick pets that don't fit in the nest? I got 4 yellow chicks from turning in collections (38) and the chocolate chick from the goals.
    There wouldnt be extra nests so you would have to store your extra chicks in your cellar. You can also rotate them out as Pookiebear suggested.

I've read most of the posts regarding the Easter Egg Hunt and the ease or difficulty everyone has experienced when they've tried to win the yellow chick. I was hoping for the quick win experienced by some, while dreading the possibility that I might not get one no matter how many collections i turned in. Unfortunately, after turning in at least 24 collections I haven't won the yellow chick. I'm out of eggs from the orange trees and will have to wait almost 12 hours for them to grow again. Each time they've grown I've gotten 6 eggs, so I've got the possibility of getting about 24 more eggs from the oranges before the Hunt ends. And no, I did not buy the Egg Dipper, mainly because I cannot afford it, but also because so many have said it isn't worth the expense.

Executive Chef
    I can't believe how hard these goals are! I didn't realize there was a different pet prize for the goals and oh my gosh! 45 scarves and however much bacon and then like 40 wool... I don't think so. I have gotten 1 yellow chick so I'll probably just try to get more of those. I was just looking at 2014 Easter egg event and the goals were sooooo much easier but I don't remember if the pet was the prize. Anyway it's a bummer.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by WINDHAMHILLS View Post
    I've read most of the posts regarding the Easter Egg Hunt and the ease or difficulty everyone has experienced when they've tried to win the yellow chick. I was hoping for the quick win experienced by some, while dreading the possibility that I might not get one no matter how many collections i turned in. Unfortunately, after turning in at least 24 collections I haven't won the yellow chick. I'm out of eggs from the orange trees and will have to wait almost 12 hours for them to grow again. Each time they've grown I've gotten 6 eggs, so I've got the possibility of getting about 24 more eggs from the oranges before the Hunt ends. And no, I did not buy the Egg Dipper, mainly because I cannot afford it, but also because so many have said it isn't worth the expense.
    Too late in the game now, but I wouldn't say the Egg Dipper wasn't worth the expense. I am making orange tree eggs and sheep eggs rather than waiting for them to mature. I can pick which one or two eggs I am missing from a collection.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ginrae22 View Post
    I can't believe how hard these goals are! I didn't realize there was a different pet prize for the goals and oh my gosh! 45 scarves and however much bacon and then like 40 wool... I don't think so. I have gotten 1 yellow chick so I'll probably just try to get more of those. I was just looking at 2014 Easter egg event and the goals were sooooo much easier but I don't remember if the pet was the prize. Anyway it's a bummer.
    Just remember that the brown chick is a guarantee if you finish quests. , the yellow chick is a game of luck. Some have gotten on first try, some haven't gotten it after 24 tries. Good luck

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ginrae22 View Post
    Keep in mind that this quest is only asking you to "Give" the items. You do not need to make them. All you need to collect are enough eggs to meet the goals. Everything else--scarves, bacon, wool, etc.--you can buy.

SO I FINALLY GOT THE CHICK! But ready to place it in the nest and the game crashed!!!!! I had to collect again for some reason and got the truck instead. Whhhaattttttt ?!?!?! This game is giving me grey hair ��������

Egg dipper surely is of great help to me as I am crafting the missing/ difficult to get eggs....though I got it little late as I was saving the gems for
    wedding pony.....may be I buy it after the sale....we still have 2 days don't lose hope��