Page 69 of 95 FirstFirst ... 195965666768697071727379 ... LastLast

Thread: Easter Egg Hunt on March 18 2016! (Android & IOS)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by dizzle507 View Post
    Agree with everyone else. The fryer is the hardest to get eggs from. the drop rate for me is about 1 in every 10, sometimes worse. I might have to use some gems if this keeps up, but I'll keep trying.
    It is worse because we need to collect 20 blue eggs with stars to accomplish the Morgan's quest and win the brown chicky. I collect 5 eggs atm, from 20+ fries. I don't know how I will turn in the butterfly collection with 5 eggs already sent to Morgan.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by dizzle507 View Post
    Agree with everyone else. The fryer is the hardest to get eggs from. the drop rate for me is about 1 in every 10, sometimes worse. I might have to use some gems if this keeps up, but I'll keep trying.
    Finally got logged in since the 14th

I'm 9 days behind, have 3 days left to try for chick

Deliveries are always the toughest for me

But thanks to the posted list I can get all the open eggs by doing those activities, making bread, fries, scarves and chocolate non stop

But have to do Easter brunch, study a math test that's tomorrow lol

If I just get the cute cow or pig egg I'll be happy

Just glad I can finally play again

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by transberry View Post
    Finally got logged in since the 14th

I'm 9 days behind, have 3 days left to try for chick

Deliveries are always the toughest for me

But thanks to the posted list I can get all the open eggs by doing those activities, making bread, fries, scarves and chocolate non stop

But have to do Easter brunch, study a math test that's tomorrow lol

If I just get the cute cow or pig egg I'll be happy

Just glad I can finally play again
    Welcome back transberry!

The prizes for the first 2 goals are actually the cow and pig eggs. Best of luck! <3

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by raissawinda View Post
    It is worse because we need to collect 20 blue eggs with stars to accomplish the Morgan's quest and win the brown chicky. I collect 5 eggs atm, from 20+ fries. I don't know how I will turn in the butterfly collection with 5 eggs already sent to Morgan.
    I am not sure if this works for you but you may want to try. I load in my fryer all slots at one go. I collect 2 to 5 whenever they are ready - collecting at different times of the day seems to work for me. Hope it helps you. All the best.

I'm so upset I finally turned in one egg collection and I got a chick �� Then the game glitches and the eggs are still turned in and gone and the chick is gone too. I tried exit in coming back in No luck. I just hope I can get another full collection. This is really hard. Good luck everyone

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by bodragonmom View Post
    I'm so upset I finally turned in one egg collection and I got a chick �� Then the game glitches and the eggs are still turned in and gone and the chick is gone too. I tried exit in coming back in No luck. I just hope I can get another full collection. This is really hard. Good luck everyone
    Oh no, I am so sorry to hear that! What a loss too! I feel your pain... Before you turn in any collection next time, please fresh start your game with good connection. Start the game and let it settles for a bit then turn in. Hope this helps.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    I am not sure if this works for you but you may want to try. I load in my fryer all slots at one go. I collect 2 to 5 whenever they are ready - collecting at different times of the day seems to work for me. Hope it helps you. All the best.
    Thank you thank you and thank you. I am going to try this suggestion once my egg-fried are ready. god bless me.

Thank you!

Executive Chef
    I finally got enough eggs from the chocolatier only to find that the fryer drop rate is even lower. This is awful. I've tried all the tricks - nothing works!
    I am not looking for new neighbours in Restaurant or Bakery Story. Please do not send invites.

Rhino Keeper
    The brown chick has this high pitched sqeek that makes my dogs look up everytime. Cute. (I mean my real dogs, I have three pugs)
    Have a Luvly Day!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvsHorror View Post
    The brown chick has this high pitched sqeek that makes my dogs look up everytime. Cute. (I mean my real dogs, I have three pugs)
    VERY CUTE ! It should really set off my 6 Boston Terriers ! Do you think it is a quail or partridge ?