Page 60 of 95 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470 ... LastLast

Thread: Easter Egg Hunt on March 18 2016! (Android & IOS)

I have eight eggs from fryer, but I had a bunch of stuff built up and not collected there. It gave me eggs when I collected it yesterday.

Rhino Keeper
    Collected 6 fries this morning no eggs then 3 more now and still none
    My game  in farm story and restaurant story is Kellar123. In castle story its Aroara tnks

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Niire View Post
    Wow, okay, so, I turned in a butterfly collection...and got 100 gems! SO...I got the dipper. It really is pretty...might have to leave it out after the event is done as well. Now, I am working on making some chocolatier and orange eggs.

And I have been doing the same slow bucket-over and picking up goods thing to see if I get eggs as well, lol. I like watchin them float up to the top of the screen.
    Wow I've never won that many gems ever

Executive Chef
    I've got 35 shovels and 80 pickaxes at last count sandy, lol. I feel your pain totally. And i couldn't tell you how many fishing baits! My barn will breathe a whole lot easier, let me tell ya, lol.

It's probably going to be fishing today, if Murphy's Law is in effect...as there's no way to leave the axes etc lying about. ><

Edit...yah jacob, i was shocked. I guess I hit the butterfly lottery.
    Last edited by Niire; 03-26-16 at 10:03 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by raissawinda View Post
    That was what I posted yesterday, I collect everything with my bucket one by one (not only oranges) and the drop rate increase (a little) lol.. Glad that somebody is doing the same way as I am and collecting more eggs. The only problem is we must wait every 17 hrs to harvest the orange trees, not good, hahaha...
    I went back and read your post! I do the same thing with all my animals too! I'm so glad I'm not the only one who does that! I think I'm a little superstitious or something! I also collect only a couple items from my machines and then force close my app and reopen and the. Collect more. I seem to be getting good drops since I've started doing that! Lol! Idk if it actually helps but I "feel" like I'm doing something to influence my drop rate! Sadly I set my alarm to wake me at 3:00 am to harvest my orange trees! Can you say addict to this game?! Good luck!

Niire I'm so Jealous!!! 100 gems is so awesome!!! Congrats!

Rhino Keeper
    Picked up more fries still no eggs. What gives ?
    My game  in farm story and restaurant story is Kellar123. In castle story its Aroara tnks

Rhino Keeper
    I bought the egg dipper from the very beginning and i have only been able to turn in one collection so far and thats with spending more gems to speed things up. Of course i got another chocolate bunny. Ugh. Haven't been able to turn in any more. Im really struggling with this event. Worried i wasted my gems and ill end up with no chick. Just like the turtle and i turned in over 50 of those collections..

Rhino Keeper
    I see I am not the only one getting no eggs from fryer! If I make anything but fries, I can get eggs to drop but nothing from fries!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sgr1953 View Post
    Thanks PookieBear. Good thing I haven't turned in any collections. Been busy collecting eggs and turning lower eggs into higher eggs. Sitting pretty good right now. The orange eggs have been the most challenging to date. Will keep harvesting.
    I think this is a slight misunderstanding. You can turn in as many collections as you can before the goal comes, BUT save one set of eggs for that last day, in the very likely event that the final Gotta Hatch 'Em goal requires you to turn in a collection. Having turned in collections previous to that will not hurt you, but it also will not satisfy the goal. I think PookieBear meant that they won't count towards that last goal; you have to turn in one collection AFTER the goal comes in order to complete that set of challenges. Hope that makes sense!

Rhino Keeper
    (I hope I am correct about the fries since we are all sitting on them! It is just an educated guess!)