Page 51 of 95 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast

Thread: Easter Egg Hunt on March 18 2016! (Android & IOS)

Executive Chef
    well, it's not as bad as 50 wool, but man. guess i'll go cut down all my trees so my studio can craft buttons for the next couple days!

Rhino Keeper
    Emptied my oranges. Not 1 egg. Not 1. Really?????
    My game  in farm story and restaurant story is Kellar123. In castle story its Aroara tnks

Quote Originally Posted by aroara View Post
    Emptied my oranges. Not 1 egg. Not 1. Really?????
    Why would they have orange tree be close to last in this event? First of all.... Orange tree take 16 hours to collect from?
    This is pretty unfair and ruins my chances of getting a high turn in of my eggs collection. Now if I'm lucky... I might be able to turn in 1 collection... If that😢 It would have been acceptable if this was maybe the first to third thing to collect from.

Rhino Keeper
    I dont know that an easter basket is worth trying to find 40 wool and give up some important eggs.
    Have a Luvly Day!

That is all we get for turning all that in? A small Easter basket? Thought we get a pet brown chick too?

Fashion Designer
    I might cry...... I accidentally sped something up 'AGAIN' and lost 30 gems. I have literally lost hundreds of gems this way. Sometimes I don't even know when I lose them. I watch the videos and I save and save, then lose them. I never get to use my gems. I am so frustrated and cannot understand why TL doesn't include that safety net asking if we are "sure we want to use gems?". THIS is why I am reluctant to buy the gems.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ctrsummer View Post
    That is all we get for turning all that in? A small Easter basket? Thought we get a pet brown chick too?
    this is the 4th step of 5--chick comes after the 5th step!

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvsHorror View Post
    I dont know that an easter basket is worth trying to find 40 wool and give up some important eggs.
    If you don't do all the goals then you can't win the brown chick which is the reward for part 5

So it is what each individual has to decide.

The brown chick at the end of part 5 is a sure thing.

The yellow chick is a random prize in the collections gallery and sigh unfortunately we are going to have to part with eggs we could use to turn in collections.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvsHorror View Post
    Funny how different people are ��. I was really hoping that the Easter Basket would be a goal prize rather than a random prize. That's the one I really want ! ��

Farm Supplier
    You'll need to make 45 red scarfs with those