Page 3 of 95 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: Easter Egg Hunt on March 18 2016! (Android & IOS)

Rhino Keeper
    I kinda hope it's a collection as I'm wiped out from filling orders and deliveries from the last couple of events. I'm glad they keep producing events, but I haven't had a chance to restock mining tools or build inventory after the St. Patrick's Day one. (I do, though, have over 40 saws now since that's what deliveries and animals have been dropping!) I think I can squeeze a little chick in somewhere.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyFencer View Post
    I kinda hope it's a collection as I'm wiped out from filling orders and deliveries from the last couple of events. I'm glad they keep producing events, but I haven't had a chance to restock mining tools or build inventory after the St. Patrick's Day one. (I do, though, have over 40 saws now since that's what deliveries and animals have been dropping!) I think I can squeeze a little chick in somewhere.
    Oh I hear you on that. I just don't want to win a bunch of the same things like the summer event. My farm looked more like a beach resort after that event than a farm. 16 beach balls, 8 pool lounges and 6 kiddie pools was a little over ****.

Fashion Designer
    Today the pop up about the event looked like it said that the start date was 3/18 (instead of 3/17) Did the date change? or did I read it wrong

No I saw the same thing this morning?

Quote Originally Posted by comfortfarms2013 View Post
    No I saw the same thing this morning?
    Me too....is it 17th or 18th?

Either way lets just be prepared for the event.....only hitch is the mode ....luck events never work out for me....

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mothernature15 View Post
    Me too....is it 17th or 18th?
    Mine said 18th just now too... I guess it's been pushed back a day.

My event pop up started out saying the event starts on 3/17, now it says 3/18. Did they change the start date?

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by krisscritters View Post
    My event pop up started out saying the event starts on 3/17, now it says 3/18. Did they change the start date?
    I just got the same popup so I assume there was some problems that had to be ironed out sigh I was ready for today ....ok but it is better if there was problems that the start date was delayed. I put new date in the first post but until we get verification be prepared for today too.

Last edited by judyandthecat; 03-17-16 at 03:53 AM.

Executive Chef
    I am gonna leave my farm as is...all crafting stations empty, all crops ready to harvest, most of my deliveries are good to go. And animals ready to be gathered. Also have excess bait, should be 3 fish circles in my pond, and got some tools gathered. I think that's everything, so best for me not to play till the event starts, yeah?

Page 3 of 95 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast