Page 29 of 95 FirstFirst ... 192526272829303132333979 ... LastLast

Thread: Easter Egg Hunt on March 18 2016! (Android & IOS)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kellanrevere View Post
    PookieBear.. are we related ? We sure do think alike, LOL
    Lol I thought the exact same thing and went to the market in search of scarves!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandybellee View Post
    Hmm... I think I'll give the 10 eggs for goal 1 and start giving scarves and bacon for goal 2. The requirements are so high that I think we may get the brown chick by completing the goals. Just speculating though!
    After seeing today's goal, I think you may be right! Remember last year you could get two different bunnies, I think!

Rhino Keeper
    I have been making things non stop for this event. My barn has been over filled, so most of my machines have a bunch of over flow items just sitting on top of them. This worked out for day 3. I was able to get 10 quick eggs, just from the items that I already made from the last few days that were sitting on the studio. This could work out again if we need to collect from chocolatier. I have about 15 items sitting on it now, and crafting more.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kellanrevere View Post
    Ewww, serious hurt on that one ! So sorry for you, I thought it was bad the time I did it for 92 gems. Good luck ever getting a confirmation button, players have screamed for it for years.
    Thanks kellenrevere. It's my own fault for not paying more attention. It just took me forever to earn all those gems. I can't afford to actually buy them. Oh well. I guess lesson learned that I need to be more careful. So sad though and more than a little mad at myself!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dizzle507 View Post
    I have been making things non stop for this event. My barn has been over filled, so most of my machines have a bunch of over flow items just sitting on top of them. This worked out for day 3. I was able to get 10 quick eggs, just from the items that I already made from the last few days that were sitting on the studio. This could work out again if we need to collect from chocolatier. I have about 15 items sitting on it now, and crafting more.
    Hi,
    im sorry if this is a stupid question ... but how do you have 15 items sitting on your machines? For each of my machines, I'm only allowed to upgrade to 7 slots, and once an item is crafted, I won't be able to craft another without collecting the finished item. Is there a way to craft more items without collecting that I just don't know about? Please teach, thank you so much

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ankavale1000 View Post
    Hi,
    im sorry if this is a stupid question ... but how do you have 15 items sitting on your machines? For each of my machines, I'm only allowed to upgrade to 7 slots, and once an item is crafted, I won't be able to craft another without collecting the finished item. Is there a way to craft more items without collecting that I just don't know about? Please teach, thank you so much
    If your barn is full when you go to collect, it will give you the crafting menu without allowing you to collect any of the waiting finished items. Be strategic in your collecting by filling up on milk or sugar or that sort of ingredient, or animal feed, then go and start crafts on the machines you do not want to collect from. Then dump your milk in the dairy, or go feed the animals you collected from, and you will have room again! Hope that is clear.

Rhino Keeper
    Hi,
    If you're barn is full, it won't let you collect the item that has finished crafting, but you are still able to craft more from that building. When the items finish, they will just stay there until you have room in your barn to collect them. Hope this answers your question!

Fashion Designer
    Hi,
    As long as your barn is full you can't pick up your items off your machine, but you can make more as long as your machine has an empty slot in the cue.

Rhino Keeper
    Hi,
    My barn is full. So I'm unable to collect anymore of my finished items. I have only expanded to 3 Slots in my studio. It still allows me to craft without collecting the items I already made and just stacks them on top, because my barn is full. Below is a picture of my chocolatier. Still crafting and overflowed.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	155.1 KB 
ID:	29580

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by suncatchers View Post
    If you're barn is full, it won't let you collect the item that has finished crafting, but you are still able to craft more from that building. When the items finish, they will just stay there until you have room in your barn to collect them. Hope this answers your question!
    Sorry for the repeat...guess someone else answered at the same time!