Page 20 of 95 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223243070 ... LastLast

Thread: Easter Egg Hunt on March 18 2016! (Android & IOS)

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DaisyPop01 View Post
    I'm still confused. Yesterday I completed Eggsperience 1of 5 after giving Morgan 10 eggs. 2 of 5 did not appear. Day 2 egg has not been unlocked, but I have 5 pink and white eggs in my collection from deliveries today. How do you unlock Day 2?
    Day 2 unlocks at 5:30 pm eastern daylight savings time or in about two hours from time of this post.
    Day 3 at 5:30 pm the next day and so on.

Part two of the quest might appear today or maybe tomorrow it does not unlock when you complete the one you are on.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by h72g View Post
    Does anybody know at which level I can buy orange tree 5-8?
    I am level 24 and only allowed to have 4.
    I am level 29 and can have 5 orange trees and I think I have been able to for several levels, so I think you are very close to having 5 but not more.

Host(ess)
    So with you!! Everyone is so worried that the first egg is from deliveries! The second and third may be much easier, making the dipper great for making higher level eggs. If you really think about it, how many level one do you really need? Only one for each collection turned in.....

Rhino Keeper
    I hope I don't jinx myself. Unlike most on here , I like delivery challenges. I seem to do ok on them, I have 29 Day 1 eggs so far.
    Here are a couple of my tricks that I do, maybe they will help others.

If a delivery has something that is going to take more than 5 minutes waiting for an item to finish, I dump it. Usually one or two will come up ready when they open again.

I'm not concerned with how much money I am going to make or lose on a delivery, it's all about getting that prize, " coin, egg, whatever"

I buy some of the long cooking items from the market to have on hand.

Good luck to all on this Event

Rhino Keeper
    I have 8 eggs from deliveries but Morgan's quest is showing 2/10. Is this working as designed? Not sure what is going on. Can anyone explain?

Maybe someone here can explain why I've sent out one delivery after another at least 30 times but haven't received a single egg. I'm I doing something wrong?

Farm Supplier

I also had problems

Quote Originally Posted by sugarbear1956 View Post
    Maybe someone here can explain why I've sent out one delivery after another at least 30 times but haven't received a single egg. I'm I doing something wrong?
    I had a issue and all i'm suggesting is what you can check.
    I started the event, and received eggs but not credit. i checked the collections gallery, and not having done this even before did not see the egg collection in the gallery, or knew a new collection was ment to be there.
    After restarting the game, the egg collection appeared in the collection Gallery, and the game runs a it should.

not so much restart the game, but are you able to see the egg collection in the gallery? If so then can not suggest anything else, but i can also confirm you only get the day 1 eggs from Deliveries only.

PS not knowing what else to do i button mashed the quest to give eggs to Morgan, and unfortuntely i gave her 5 eggs after restart, kinda wish i didn't but hey, early days in event, so hopefully i get more eggs.
    Last edited by ragingray; 03-19-16 at 02:00 PM. Reason: correction for typos

Executive Chef
    Receiving the major prize (chicken) is random, right?
    I am not looking for new neighbours in Restaurant or Bakery Story. Please do not send invites.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by sgr1953 View Post
    I have 8 eggs from deliveries but Morgan's quest is showing 2/10. Is this working as designed? Not sure what is going on. Can anyone explain?
    If you tap the "give" button in Morgan's quest that will update the number of eggs you have collected for her. Sm:)es

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sgr1953 View Post
    After you collect eggs, you need to click 'give' in the box with the goal - then your number will increase.