Page 2 of 95 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: Easter Egg Hunt on March 18 2016! (Android & IOS)

Executive Chef
    Thanks! Still running a fever, but I am awake at least.

Rhino Keeper
    OMG! S/He's so adorable...must get one!

Executive Chef
    This has me all excited! Hmm, gonna stop selling anything but overflow, I need old maps to do an expansion for barn room for real! I am going by your list rynetory, hopefully I'll actually be able to HELP help filks out too. OMGosh! LOL fever self needs to chill I think...

Hey judy, they brought back your Easter kitty!! xD

See....! I knew there will be another new event pretty soon! So a pet chick this time round, and where do we put the new 3x3 habitat??? I'm running out of space!
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by minidemon88 View Post
    Hey judy, they brought back your Easter kitty!! xD

See....! I knew there will be another new event pretty soon! So a pet chick this time round, and where do we put the new 3x3 habitat??? I'm running out of space!
    Kitty is mine for those players that don't know the Easter kitty for sale is from Easter event 2014 and I did not win her in the random luck collections event!

I know I wish they would let me sell the chickens with their habitats wasting 27 squares too I could buy eggs from the market!

Crossing fingers for the Easter Corgi Dog from the same event for you!
    Last edited by judyandthecat; 03-16-16 at 04:54 AM.

Farm Supplier
    Please oh please let this not be a collection event! I hate collection events.

Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    Kitty is mine for those players that don't know the Easter kitty for sale is from Easter event 2014 and I did not win her in the random luck collections event!

I know I wish they would let me sell the chickens with their habitats wasting 27 squares too I could buy eggs from the market!

Crossing fingers for the Easter Corgi Dog from the same event for you!
    Thanks sweetie! Glad to know you bought it! Btw, what does the topiary do? Any special effect?

Hopefully the bunny corgi will pop-up in the game pretty soon. My gems are ready!
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    I'm
    Quote Originally Posted by minidemon88 View Post
    Thanks sweetie! Glad to know you bought it! Btw, what does the topiary do? Any special effect?

Hopefully the bunny corgi will pop-up in the game pretty soon. My gems are ready!
    Bunny topiary does nothing I pressed on it and waited but no bunnies running around

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by eneke View Post
    Please oh please let this not be a collection event! I hate collection events.
    I'm sorry to say this, but judging from the announcement of this event, the odds are good that it will be A collection event. Whether it is collecting items to contribute to community prizes, or collecting eggs like in previous years to turn in collections, is unknown. But the appearance of 3 different types of eggs in the picture suggests that the latter is the most likely event this time around.

I could be wrong, though, so don't place any faith in what I say.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    I'm sorry to say this, but judging from the announcement of this event, the odds are good that it will be A collection event. Whether it is collecting items to contribute to community prizes, or collecting eggs like in previous years to turn in collections, is unknown. But the appearance of 3 different types of eggs in the picture suggests that the latter is the most likely event this time around.

I could be wrong, though, so don't place any faith in what I say.
    I got the collection impression as well. I am still saddened by not having the the sand turtle from last summer. Oh well, all I can do is hope.

Page 2 of 95 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast