Page 25 of 95 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728293575 ... LastLast

Thread: Easter Egg Hunt on March 18 2016! (Android & IOS)

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    The Cow Egg was the reward for completing "An Easter Eggsperience" goal 1.

Of course, it might also be one of the random prizes for the collections.
    I wish we knew!!!!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by tuffyjkitten View Post
    Still not able to play but I will be quiet about it here

This looks like a pretty challenging event. Good luck to everyone and use your resources wisely!
    Sorry about that you are still having issues with your game. Please send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check and assist you further on this. Thanks.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    My first event as a droid, and I haven't checked the whole thread so I apologize if it's redundant : what happens if one of the ways you get eggs is something you don't have? Like if day 3 I'm supposed to collect from llamas or make candles, both things I haven't expanded to/bought yet?
    Hope you are having fun with your first event. FYI here are some of the requirements from past events. You should be fine if you are only lacking alpaca and candle maker.

Requirements for events

1. expand to the pond
    2. expand to the mine
    3. get at least 1 bait shop, 2 bait shops if possible
    4. get these buildings (kitchen, bakery, windmill, fryer, dairy, chocolatier, studio)
    5. cocao, apple and orange trees
    6. all farm animals except alpaca
    7. get at least 2 sheep pens, 3 sheep pens if possible
    8. get maximum number of orange trees available at your farm level
    9. to be at least level 10, 17 to 19 to participate in events

Note: These requirements are based on past events and are subjected to changes.

Quote Originally Posted by ctrsummer View Post
    If we already found Easter egg 1 and 2 why do we keep repeating it??
    The goal can also act as an guide to players who are new to events and for others who do not visit the forum, so this goal repeated to get us to keep collecting eggs for our turn-ins.

Is this event not already set up for failure? Ten days left, last egg gets released on the 10th day at 5:30 pm EST. That gives us a whole.....two hours or so to collect the last egg? Furthermore, we won't know what it is, so let's say it's fishing. Spend those two hours crafting bait?

Of course, TL could all tell us on the very last day that we would have got the prize by turning in goals instead.

Am I the only one somewhat tired of TL not being 100% clear on these events and/or making them impossible? But hey, I'm being a broken record.

Rhino Keeper
    Working on stockpiling bait and tools. Are these quests typically "you dig" or "you fish" and hope you get an egg and not fish or ore?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by spring_peeper View Post
    Is this event not already set up for failure? Ten days left, last egg gets released on the 10th day at 5:30 pm EST. That gives us a whole.....two hours or so to collect the last egg? Furthermore, we won't know what it is, so let's say it's fishing. Spend those two hours crafting bait?
    U
    Of course, TL could all tell us on the very last day that we would have got the prize by turning in goals instead.

Am I the only one somewhat tired of TL not being 100% clear on these events and/or making them impossible? But hey, I'm being a broken record.
    No you arent. I just deleted everything but bubble mania. The eents sucks. Even peeps who spend $$$$ cant finish.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by spring_peeper View Post
    Ten days left, last egg gets released on the 10th day at 5:30 pm EST. That gives us a whole.....two hours or so to collect the last egg?
    This is a 12 days event. We have 2 days after the 10th egg is release. Not sure what you meant by you get 2 hours to collect last egg. Am I missing something?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by sgr1953 View Post
    Working on stockpiling bait and tools. Are these quests typically "you dig" or "you fish" and hope you get an egg and not fish or ore?
    Some of these eggs may be found in the fishing pond or the mine, so you need to do those activities to get them. At this point, we dont know if there's a special event bait so save some iron or wool just in case you need them to make those baits. It'll be great if we can just use normal baits.

I've seen the baby chick on someone's farm already how is this possible it's only day 2 and the farm was level 22

12 days left?