Page 24 of 95 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627283474 ... LastLast

Thread: Easter Egg Hunt on March 18 2016! (Android & IOS)

Yes. I'm getting about 1 egg for about 10 deliveries too.

If we already found Easter egg 1 and 2 why do we keep repeating it??

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ctrsummer View Post
    Why so confusing.
    Not really. There are two sets of goals going on during this event.

Only the first of Morgan's 5 goals (An Easter Eggsperience) has unlocked. Players need to collect and give her ten Day 1 eggs. The next step will probably unlock either tomorrow or the day after.

Two of Piper's 3 goals (Gotta Hatch 'Em All) have unlocked. The first required players to collect one Day 1 egg. The second goal required finding one each of Day 1 and Day 2 eggs. The third goal has not yet unlocked.

The pictures are there to show you what the goals announcements looked like when we receive them.

Executive Chef
    Because in the end, we will need to turn in collections of eggs to win prizes. If the grand prize of the event is, as has been speculated, a new pet chick, we may not necessarily receive it with the first turn-in of eggs. Being able to acquire more of one egg each allows us to turn in more collections until we are able to get the prize we want.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    Instead of deliberately hoping to get an egg in each delivery, just play normally (assuming you do deliveries as part of your "normal" play). By not anticipating getting an egg, you won't get so upset if you don't get one, and when you do, it will be a nice surprise. Before you know it, you'll have the 10 and not even remember how many deliveries you had to do to get them, because it was all a part of just playing the game.
    This is really good advice. As a way of not focusing on the eggs, remember that you really need to stock up on mining tools and fishing lures. Historically, collection items drop from the mine and pond toward the end of the collection. Deliveries help replenish mining tools. Plus, you need to keep your machines running so that you have crafts to gather. You never know what will be the source of the next egg!

Fashion Designer
    Dear PookieBear50 and generalmadness,
    I did get 3 or 4 shovels and 2 or so pickaxes from my first 10 deliveries, sounds good eh?
    I stocked up tools, crafting baits, and carefully send my deliveries.
    Yes the idea is great and very doable, thank you dear very much, but I wish the drop rate will increase along with the egg levels, so I will have enough eggs #1 to exchange with the cow-looking egg decoration (it is so cute) and also to turn the collection in. A little worried (not upset) if I can make it or not, to win the pet. I would love to see a little chick wandering around my farm...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by raissawinda View Post
    I did get 3 or 4 shovels and 2 or so pickaxes from my first 10 deliveries, sounds good eh?
    Yes the idea is great and very doable, thank you dear very much, but I wish the drop rate will increase along with the egg levels, so I will have enough eggs #1 to exchange with the cow-looking egg decoration (it is so cute) and also to turn the collection in. A little worried (not upset) if I can make it or not, to win the pet. I would love to see a little chick wandering around my farm...
    All I can say is, hang in there. I know the drop rate isn't the best, but if you just keep sending deliveries without thinking about getting eggs (I know that can be difficult), I'm sure you'll get more eggs #1.

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by raissawinda View Post
    Ok for the new players in this event I guess you need to realize you need a lot of every egg for the collections gallery.

There are it looks like ten RANDOM PRIZES in the collections gallery.
    You need one of each egg for a collection ( just like a butterfly collection )
    When you have the ten eggs you turn them in.

Here is a list of the prizes going by the picture and some I have seen on a farm that I visited yesterday.

An Easter basket
    A pig egg
    A chicken egg
    A cow egg
    A rabbit egg
    A chocolate rabbit
    A bunny in a wagon
    An Easter pickup
    An Easter house or cottage
    And the grand prize a pet chicken

That is the unofficial list and as players get the prizes they will verify the list for us.
    They are random prizes.
    Every time you turn in a collection you will receive one of the ten prizes.(again could be more or less prizes)
    Now here is the kicker and what I cringe over they are random!
    The game doesn't look and think oh Judy already has an Easter basket I will give her a different prize.
    Every turn in you get a one out of ten chances at that pet chicken.
    So you need to collect all the eggs of each day that you can get cause you want as many chances as you can get.
    That is why some of us older players are not giving ten eggs to Morgan because that would mean ten less chances in the collections gallery.
    So keep sending planes and doing the pigs cause you are going to need as many eggs as you can get.

Some of us bought the egg dipper because we know fishing and mining can be hard and this will allow us to make those eggs using eggs collected from a previous day.
    Last edited by judyandthecat; 03-20-16 at 03:51 AM.

Executive Chef
    The Cow Egg was the reward for completing "An Easter Eggsperience" goal 1.

Of course, it might also be one of the random prizes for the collections.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    Ok for the new players in this event I guess you need to realize you need a lot of every egg for the collections gallery.
    Exactly! Last summer some people turned in well over 100 collections and still DID NOT get the pet. So keep collecting as many eggs as you possibly can!