Page 30 of 95 FirstFirst ... 202627282930313233344080 ... LastLast

Thread: Easter Egg Hunt on March 18 2016! (Android & IOS)

Host(ess)
    I'm thinking there may be a chick for a prize for completing goals because if you look at the nest for sale for the chick, it says that it accommodates up to three chicks.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you generalmadness, suncatchers, Inztrekfan and dizzle507.

I've playing this game for more than 2 years now and I honestly didn't know about this method of producing more items without collecting. Thank you all for sharing this piece of gaming wisdom. Love you all.

Rhino Keeper
    I am not sure if this has already been said. But the collection chick is yellow and if you look on the goal there is a chick that's brown. Why would that be, if there weren't two chicks that you could possibly win? Maybe Team Lava is trying to trick us! Just a thought.

Fashion Designer
    You're very welcome Ankavale1000!

ScumbagJacqueline!!! OMG! I didn't even pay attention to the colors! There could be 2 little chicks! Thanks for pointing this out!

Fashion Designer
    The second quest of Morgan is frightening... I can't imagine the third and so on...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ScumbagJacqueline View Post
    I am not sure if this has already been said. But the collection chick is yellow and if you look on the goal there is a chick that's brown. Why would that be, if there weren't two chicks that you could possibly win? Maybe Team Lava is trying to trick us! Just a thought.
    That's what I've been saying since day 1 when we got the first goal!

60 bacon rashers, 45 scarves, lots of eggs, forget it, I'm out! I'll just stick to making the eggs for the collection. Forum wouldn't let me upload screen shot of task sorry.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyAsA View Post
    60 bacon rashers, 45 scarves, lots of eggs, forget it, I'm out! I'll just stick to making the eggs for the collection. Forum wouldn't let me upload screen shot of task sorry.
    As I mentioned before (probably to my detriment), the only thing you might need to work for are the eggs. The rest you can buy (if you can find them) and turn in.

Also, if someone can upload a screen shot of the second of Morgan's goals, it would be helpful.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    If you have the event you should be good for machines the only thing you need to expand to the mine and to the pond.
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    So far, most events require you to have accessed only those parts of the farm and only have those items/buildings/animals you might be expected to have by the minimum level for participation (in this case, 18).
    Thank you both, and rynetory, for answers!

Quote Originally Posted by raissawinda View Post
    The second quest of Morgan is frightening... I can't imagine the third and so on...
    I'm still going since I can, hoping I get a chick at the end, but yeah, it's scary. But if there's 5 steps, I guess each one should take 2 days? Wish I had a 2nd studio!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    Thank you both, and rynetory, for answers!

I'm still going since I can, hoping I get a chick at the end, but yeah, it's scary. But if there's 5 steps, I guess each one should take 2 days? Wish I had a 2nd studio!

Shoot, I almost forgot that I hadn't built the 2nd studio yet...I was trying to hold out until I could buy 5 pear trees, but I guess the Studio has now become a necessity. Thanks for reminding me, twospoons!