Page 70 of 95 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480 ... LastLast

Thread: Easter Egg Hunt on March 18 2016! (Android & IOS)

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Oh no, I am so sorry to hear that! What a loss too! I feel your pain... Before you turn in any collection next time, please fresh start your game with good connection. Start the game and let it settles for a bit then turn in. Hope this helps.
    I have the same problem. I fed the chick then the big hen came by....the game rolled back and took my chick away. This happened to me 2 times yesterday. I want my chicks back. I'm so frustrated

Rhino Keeper
    And I thought the hard eggs would be from fishing and mining. Who knew it would be from the fryer. Another 15 collected and 0 egg drops. I've tried crafting all items, restarting the game and collecting at different times. I only have 1 egg from the fryer for collection, and still need 2 more to turn in to finish the goal. I have now collected over 150 items from fryer and only a total of 19 eggs....come on!

Rhino Keeper
    My pond is being stingy with the anchovies because I need them for goal. Usually I get a bunch of them when fishing but now I am getting everything else.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dizzle507 View Post
    And I thought the hard eggs would be from fishing and mining. Who knew it would be from the fryer. Another 15 collected and 0 egg drops. I've tried crafting all items, restarting the game and collecting at different times. I only have 1 egg from the fryer for collection, and still need 2 more to turn in to finish the goal. I have now collected over 150 items from fryer and only a total of 19 eggs....come on!
    I have now collected more more than 200 items from fryer and only a total of 9 eggs collected. I give 7 and I keep 2 for the last minutes collection. I am near to quit.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvsHorror View Post
    The brown chick has this high pitched sqeek that makes my dogs look up everytime. Cute. (I mean my real dogs, I have three pugs)
    I always say, the only thing funnier than one pug is two pugs! You must be laughing all the time!

Rhino Keeper
    So thankful for an ore-free event! We are probably going to have to mine today, but at least I don't have to give all my metals away! Plus, this way people who have finished won't be complaining about getting event items in the mine for days and days!

Executive Chef
    Transberry, glad you got back in the game! You should be able to get your cow and pig eggs. Good luck!!
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by justmine2 View Post
    I see I am not the only one getting no eggs from fryer! If I make anything but fries, I can get eggs to drop but nothing from fries!
    I do not receive any eggs from the fryer as well.
    I have been making different things to rule out that only making fries was the problem.
    This is so not fair, and the orange trees aren't giving much either
    This way it is impossible to get any chick, as I still need about 10 eggs for the brown chick(goals).

Rhino Keeper
    Save the eggs from the fryer for the collection if you can't get enough for the goal. It costs 5 gems each to buy the blue egg from the fryer to do the goal for the brown chick, but 9 gems if you want to buy the blue fryer egg to turn in for the collection for the yellow chick.

Fryer is definitely stingy.