Page 47 of 95 FirstFirst ... 3743444546474849505157 ... LastLast

Thread: Easter Egg Hunt on March 18 2016! (Android & IOS)

What and where is the 4th goal

Executive Chef
    4th goal will probably be out tomorrow, seems we get a new part every second day now.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by bss0226 View Post
    I won't be surprised if tomorrow we get eggs from the orange trees and get a goal (#4) where in addition to eggs, we have to give 80 wool and 40 oranges....
    Please don't say that...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sgr1953 View Post
    Just had an inspiration for the next event. Create a trading post similar to the fruit stand. A place where we can post what we are looking for and what we would be willing to trade. I might want to trade my pig eggs for studio eggs. Might be fun to have. Would definitely make the game and quests a lot more fun.
    That would be great. I bet most people would use that feature.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by segelj View Post
    That would be great. I bet most people would use that feature.
    They won't do that. It is in their interest to get us to use gems to buy a dipping machine to make eggs or use gems to substitute for eggs. Having a way to sell or trade eggs would reduce revenue.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyFencer View Post
    I told my sheep we have to keep collecting and I expect eggs from them too. They gave me a look, had a short discussion and are now demanding better food and lodging. I fear they are about to unionize.
    That is very funny. I imagine the sheep holding little posters protesting. 😀

Thanks

Rhino Keeper
    I just got 3 individual anchovy bait from Stormie this morning... Could that be a hint that anchovy will be the bait of choice for Egg Fishing ? Any one else get multi anchovy bait from Stormie ?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by bss0226 View Post
    I won't be surprised if tomorrow we get eggs from the orange trees and get a goal (#4) where in addition to eggs, we have to give 80 wool and 40 oranges....
    should I keep the wool first? my barn is full...or should i craft something with wool

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by elsie0104 View Post
    should I keep the wool first? my barn is full...or should i craft something with wool
    I'm a bit worried about the wool situation. I have zero atm because I have to keep the studio busy to get eggs (those are the hardest to get for me) and I only have 8 sheep... Really hoping we won't be asked for 80 wool!