Page 1 of 94 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: Easter Egg Hunt on March 18 2016! (Android & IOS)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar

Easter Egg Hunt on March 18 2016! (Android & IOS)

Minimum level is 18 for participation. Android & IOS

Please use Farm 2: Buy/Sell thread for sale of event items.
    Any buy/sell posts in this thread will be removed. Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.

Have fun and enjoy your event! Rynetory2

Please see Post #2 for goals. Thanks.
    An Easter Eggsperience (5 goals) - rewards Chocolate chick
    Gotta Hatch 'Em All (3 goals)
    The Big Dipper (optional)

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey Everyone, a Community Manager has brought us good news! Yes we can win the chocolate chick through goal!

There are 2 types of chicks which you can win from this event. One yellow chick and one chocolate chick.

1. The Last Goal of "An Easter Eggsperience" (5 of 5) will reward the Chocolate Chick.

2. The Yellow chick is a rare prize that you can win when you turn in the eggs at the Collections Gallery.

You can win more than 1 chick through the collection but the Nest can only hold up to 3 chicks. If you win more, you will be unable to put them out. Good luck and have fun with your event.

New popup says start date is the 18th
    An EGGciting new event starts on Friday, March 18th at 5:30 PM Eastern Daylight Savings Time!
    I wonder what kind of pet we will be hatching?

It is a twelve day event and there will be ten different eggs that need to be collected. Each day a different egg is released.

Day 1 is from plane deliveries
    Day 2 is from pigs
    Day 3 is from the studio
    Day 4 is from the chocolatier
    Day 5 is from the bakery
    Day 6 is from the sheep
    Day 7 is from orange trees
    Day 8 is from the fryer
    Day 9 is from fishing
    Day 10 is from the mine

When a new day's egg unlocks you can still collect all previous day's eggs

All egg drops are random.
    Everyone needs to continue collecting as many eggs as possible because once day ten unlocks the fun begins you get to start turning in collections for random prizes which includes a darling adorable baby chick!

If you want to turn in collections earlier you can do so by buying the egg dipper which is also a goal. This machine allows you to take previous eggs collected and turn them into other eggs...they are the ingredient so to speak!

You can also turn in collections sooner by buying the eggs you are missing with gems!

After you have one of each of the ten eggs you turn in the collection in the collections gallery for a random prize.

List of Prizes from the Collection Gallery
    Bunny Egg
    Chicken Egg
    Cow Egg
    Pig Egg
    Easter Egg Basket
    Chocolate Rabbit
    Easter Wagon
    Easter Pickup
    Easter Cottage
    ***YELLOW CHICK***
    All of the above ten prizes are random.

Purchasing the egg dipper can aid you in making hard to get eggs.

See Post 2 for the goals!
    Last edited by judyandthecat; 03-27-16 at 03:16 PM.

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Two sets of goals are happening

Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    Actually, there are two sets of goals running simultaneously. The first (Morgan's, since it is 5 goals), is "An Easter Eggsperience". That's the one that we had to give ten Day 1 eggs to her. The other, Piper's, is 3 goals, called "Gotta Hatch 'Em All", and I think the first one was just finding one Day 1 Egg. The 2nd Goal is finding one Day 1 egg and finding one Day 2 egg.

For Piper's 2nd goal, however, the eggs MUST be found after the goal unlocked. If they are found (or received) before, they do not count, so any Day 1 eggs left in a player's collection will not qualify.
    An Easter Eggsperience ( 1 of 5 )

1:
    Give 10 ( Day 1 eggs from planes to Morgan)
    Reward: Cow Egg

2:
    Give 20 of egg number 2 from pigs
    Give 15 of egg number 3 from the studio
    Give 60 bacon
    Give 45 scarves
    Reward: Pig Egg

3:
    Give 20 of egg number 4 from the chocolatier
    Give 15 of egg number 5 from the bakery
    Give 30 dark chocolate
    Give 25 bread
    Reward: Chocolate bunny

4:
    Give 10 of egg number 6 from sheep
    Give 8 of egg number 7 from orange trees
    Give 40 wool
    Give 25 oranges
    Reward: Easter Basket

5:
    Give 20 of egg number 8 from the fryer
    Give 15 of egg number 9 from fishing
    Give 6 French Fries
    Give 20 anchovies
    Give 7 catfish
    Reward: Chocolate Chick Pet

Gotta Hatch 'Em All ( 1 of 3 )

1: Find Easter Egg number 1
    Reward: 150 coin 30 experience

2: Find Easter Egg number 1
    Find Easter Egg number 2
    Reward: 180 coin 34 experience

3: Turn in 1 Easter Collection
    Reward: 240 coin 41 experience

The Big Dipper

This machine lets you make eggs you might have a hard time finding by using eggs from a previous day.

When you hit craft you will see that at the bottom of the picture following that you can make all the eggs at the bottom! It takes two eggs of a previous day to make one egg of the one you want.

Last edited by judyandthecat; 03-26-16 at 04:28 PM.

Very confusing here!!

Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    Two sets of goals are happening
    [/B]

An Easter Eggsperience ( 1 of 5 )
    1: Give 10 ( Day 1 eggs from planes to Morgan)
    Reward: Cow Egg
    2:
    3:
    4:
    5:

Gotta Hatch 'Em All ( 1 of 3 )
    1: Find Easter Egg number 1
    Reward: 150 coin 30 experience
    2: Find Easter Egg number 1
    Find Easter Egg number 2
    Reward: 180 coin 34 experience
    3:

Why so confusing.

If we already found Easter egg 1 and 2 why do we keep repeating it??

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ctrsummer View Post
    Because in the end, we will need to turn in collections of eggs to win prizes. If the grand prize of the event is, as has been speculated, a new pet chick, we may not necessarily receive it with the first turn-in of eggs. Being able to acquire more of one egg each allows us to turn in more collections until we are able to get the prize we want.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    My first event as a droid, and I haven't checked the whole thread so I apologize if it's redundant : what happens if one of the ways you get eggs is something you don't have? Like if day 3 I'm supposed to collect from llamas or make candles, both things I haven't expanded to/bought yet?
    Hope you are having fun with your first event. FYI here are some of the requirements from past events. You should be fine if you are only lacking alpaca and candle maker.

Requirements for events

1. expand to the pond
    2. expand to the mine
    3. get at least 1 bait shop, 2 bait shops if possible
    4. get these buildings (kitchen, bakery, windmill, fryer, dairy, chocolatier, studio)
    5. cocao, apple and orange trees
    6. all farm animals except alpaca
    7. get at least 2 sheep pens, 3 sheep pens if possible
    8. get maximum number of orange trees available at your farm level
    9. to be at least level 10, 17 to 19 to participate in events

Note: These requirements are based on past events and are subjected to changes.

The goal can also act as an guide to players who are new to events and for others who do not visit the forum, so this goal repeated to get us to keep collecting eggs for our turn-ins.

Executive Chef
    Why so confusing.
    Not really. There are two sets of goals going on during this event.

Only the first of Morgan's 5 goals (An Easter Eggsperience) has unlocked. Players need to collect and give her ten Day 1 eggs. The next step will probably unlock either tomorrow or the day after.

Two of Piper's 3 goals (Gotta Hatch 'Em All) have unlocked. The first required players to collect one Day 1 egg. The second goal required finding one each of Day 1 and Day 2 eggs. The third goal has not yet unlocked.

The pictures are there to show you what the goals announcements looked like when we receive them.

Grand Emperor
    Thank you Judy for starting and updating the event information for us. Much appreciated!

hmmm I wonder if it'll be a pet chick?

I thought I'll post this list, compiled by you and me last year, here in case it's useful for members to start their preparations. Start stocking up your supplies, everyone.

Final preparations prior to event
    When you get an event notification, you should start doing these preparations. We don't know what type of event it is but we can prepare in advance in case we need it for the event.

1. Align your deliveries before event starts. Discard those deliveries which you can't fulfil. Be ready to send off all deliveries if event requires when it starts.
    2. Have all your machines working non stop but ensure they are done working when the event starts in case you have to make a special event item.
    3. Have all animals (i.e. cows, chickens, pigs, sheep) ready to collect at event time. Likewise for all fruit trees.
    4. Stock up some mining tools if you can. Feed your pets for tools. Hopefully we won't need to mine but stock some just in case.
    5. Check Stormie shop and see if she sells you an event item.
      P.S. If Stormie sells you an event item, please post and share with us in here. Thanks.

Host(ess)

Easter egg hunt

what a waste , I work so hard to get something decent and after 30 odd goes I get 15+ animal eggs. Don't tell me it's random , [Flaming Storm8 employees] , and I'll bet you that no-one did your Easter eggsperience, what a joke, particularly 4 and 5 how many oranges? Get real! , fishing...10 throws 1egg. You have some fantastic pets but you tease us with unachievable goals. Sorry but myself like other players in this game , I will NOT be entering any more special events....it's not worth the effort
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 03-29-16 at 05:54 AM. Reason: Flaming S8 and inapproriate word - see forum rule & policy

Quote Originally Posted by oldino View Post
    what a waste , I work so hard to get something decent and after 30 odd goes I get 15+ animal eggs. Don't tell me it's random , [Flaming Storm8 employees] , and I'll bet you that no-one did your Easter eggsperience, what a joke, particularly 4 and 5 how many oranges? Get real! , fishing...10 throws 1egg. You have some fantastic pets but you tease us with unachievable goals. Sorry but myself like other players in this game , I will NOT be entering any more special events....it's not worth the effort
    I completely agree with Oldino - this event has really taken the shine off this game, and these stupidly difficult challenges that require you to either a) play the game 24/7 or b) spend money on gems make TL look greedy. I will not be buying any more gems, have turned in umpteen collections already for stupid ornaments and the event finishes before my orange trees do, so sorry yellow chick, looks like you're not coming to my farm
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 03-29-16 at 05:54 AM. Reason: Edit quote

Page 1 of 94 123451151 ... LastLast