Page 22 of 95 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425263272 ... LastLast

Thread: Easter Egg Hunt on March 18 2016! (Android & IOS)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by spring_peeper View Post
    I'm happy that we are getting eggs from deliveries. I'm trying to level up so its a win-win for me.

Can someone PLEASE confirm if we get the prize from random collection turn-ins, or if we get the prize from completing Morgan's goals.
    In prior events, if the prize (e.g., a pet) could be won from the series of goals, it often appeared in the Shop with the designation "Unlocked by Goal" or something like that. Since that isn't happening this time, it seems likely that it will be a random prize from collection turn-in. Though I may be wrong, that would be my best guess.

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    Actually, there are two sets of goals running simultaneously. The first (Morgan's, since it is 5 goals), is "An Easter Eggsperience". That's the one that we had to give ten Day 1 eggs to her. The other, Piper's, is 3 goals, called "Gotta Hatch 'Em All", and I think the first one was just finding one Day 1 Egg. The 2nd Goal is finding one Day 1 egg and finding one Day 2 egg.

For Piper's 2nd goal, however, the eggs MUST be found after the goal unlocked. If they are found (or received) before, they do not count, so any Day 1 eggs left in a player's collection will not qualify.
    Putting this in the second post because I seen two goals too but Piper's went by so quick that I didn't get a screenshot.
    Last edited by judyandthecat; 03-19-16 at 03:28 PM.

Executive Chef
    If anyone can get a screenshot of Piper's first Goal (though most players are already done, I'm sure), perhaps someone can post it here? Just for posterity's sake.

Unfortunately, I received another Day 1 Egg for the 2nd of Piper's Goals, so I can't justifiably post a pic of it, but if someone else could, that could be helpful to others.

Quote Originally Posted by eneke View Post
    I got the collection impression as well. I am still saddened by not having the the sand turtle from last summer. Oh well, all I can do is hope.
    I'm so upset that this is a collection event! This is the 5th TL game I've gotten addicted to, and I've always been able to achieve the prizes I want in other games with hard work (and a few gems, if necessary.) My inability to get that turtle really upset me, as I spent so much money, & worked like a dog the entire time. I turned in an insane amount of collections, only to come up dry.

Since this is the same type of event, I won't be trying very hard (which really goes against my nature, lol.) But I won't go thru that experience again! []
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 03-20-16 at 04:22 AM. Reason: Off topic and inappropriate comment

Rhino Keeper
    Actually, there are two sets of goals running simultaneously. The first (Morgan's, since it is 5 goals), is "An Easter Eggsperience". That's the one that we had to give ten Day 1 eggs to her. The other, Piper's, is 3 goals, called "Gotta Hatch 'Em All", and I think the first one was just finding one Day 1 Egg. The 2nd Goal is finding one Day 1 egg and finding one Day 2 egg.

For Piper's 2nd goal, however, the eggs MUST be found after the goal unlocked. If they are found (or received) before, they do not count, so any Day 1 eggs left in a player's collection will not qualify.
    Thank you for clarifying. The second goal went so quick I don't know which one it was now that you pointed out there are two sets running simultaneously.

Here is the first two steps of Piper's goals.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    Here is the first two steps of Piper's goals.

I'm really sorry all but I'm getting confused on this one...don't know why.

I don't remember getting that first screenshot, Judy. However, I did complete Piper's 2nd goal. Strange....

Also, I'm able to collect the Day 2 eggs but don't have Morgan's goal in my goal book (or whatever you call it). Tried force closing. Any suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by anne202b View Post
    I'm really sorry all but I'm getting confused on this one...don't know why.

I don't remember getting that first screenshot, Judy. However, I did complete Piper's 2nd goal. Strange....

Also, I'm able to collect the Day 2 eggs but don't have Morgan's goal in my goal book (or whatever you call it). Tried force closing. Any suggestions?
    If you gave your ten eggs from plane collections then you are done step one for now because the next step in Morgan's goal has not been released yet.

In prior events, if the prize (e.g., a pet) could be won from the series of goals, it often appeared in the Shop with the designation "Unlocked by Goal" or something like that. Since that isn't happening this time, it seems likely that it will be a random prize from collection turn-in. Though I may be wrong, that would be my best guess.
    In the last event I remember being able to turn in like 15 or 16 collections and you did receive prizes for the collections (and credit towards the house goals) however the prizes repeated.

I was lucky and got the cute little turtle, here's to hoping I get lucky and get a cute little chick 😍

Just wondering what's in store as these goals are labeled 1 of 3 and 2 of 3 but there are 10 eggs, and 11 days remaining?

In The easter 2015 event you could win the rabbit:
    By completing the goals
    and/or by being lucky turning in collections.

We do not know at this time if the final prize of Morgan's goal is the pet chick or something else.

I can verify that I seen a baby chicken on someone's farm today and beings the goals have not been released they had to of won it by turning in a collection.

It was adorable!