Page 35 of 95 FirstFirst ... 253132333435363738394585 ... LastLast

Thread: Easter Egg Hunt on March 18 2016! (Android & IOS)

New Resident
    The price of the egg's dipper are different. Between 100 and 200 gems. Why?

I have crafted a total of 2 of those flax flower things and 10 scarfs. ZERO EGGS.

Come on TL.

Executive Chef
    Aargh! I'm married to Morgan's goals now. Was going to give more scarves and accidentally gave all 6 studio eggs I had managed to get so far. Hopefully the drop rate on those improves or I won't be able to turn in more than a couple of collections.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Sheep is ready for shearing every 6 hours. You can still shear them but make sure they are ready for next shearing at the time when the next egg is unlock. Is there any benefit to keep them full for the time being?
    I see more benefit in shearing the sheep when an Easter egg is attached to it. I'm not in any rush.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by transberry View Post
    If I could just get game to load I'd be happy
    Right there with you! Mine isnt loading either, since the day before this event started. Worked fine until then. All other games except FFS work fine too. I'm sorry, if my level 141 DS can load with all those animations I'm sure my level 37 FS2 that only has a Ferris wheel, cupcake spinner, and otter pond animated is capable of loading. Whatever.

My hubby is casually playing it for me on his phone. Still don't even have the 10 first day eggs. I'm not doing any collections, I wanted to do the goals....he isnt really trying for the goals for me though.
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by capitalcee View Post
    I see more benefit in shearing the sheep when an Easter egg is attached to it. I'm not in any rush.
    I'd be curious to know what you're sending into your Studio to get the Easter egg from that crafting building. Unless you have a stockpile of wood and/or saws, it couldn't be the wooden buttons, and making alpaca wool blankets takes longer than crafting sheep wool scarves. At this point, it seems to me you might as well shear sheep and craft scarves to sell (if you're not pursuing Morgan's 2nd goal), making a profit since those who ARE pursuing Morgan's goal are likely searching for all the scarves they can find to help themselves along.

New Resident
    Sorry, I know this seems like a really stupid question, but can someone clarify for me, how u use the EGG DIPPER if you've stored up enough of your beginner level eggs and you want to jump ahead and finish making all of the eggs to turn them in for a prize? Just how many of each egg do you need to make? That always trips me up !

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    Every egg drops until the end of the event.
    Unfortunately drops are random. Sometimes I get two in a row then none...
    I dunno about this. I'm up to about 30 deliveries today, maybe more, and not one egg drop from day 1!

Host(ess)
    New egg is in the chocolatier!

Executive Chef
    yay! definitely won't run out of raw materials for that! does that mean goal #3 is up for those that finished #2?