Page 83 of 95 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793 ... LastLast

Thread: Easter Egg Hunt on March 18 2016! (Android & IOS)

Rhino Keeper
    Hmmm. Perhaps I will build a fence out of all the duplicate cow and chicken eggs I have gotten from turning in collections!

*SIGH*

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by RiettasPettas View Post
    I totally agree and I am so disappointed that I am unlikely to win the yellow chick after constant play and spending over ?10 of real money to buy gems. Got to stop letting myself be conned - Bakery Story is so much fairer when everyone who participates can win the main goal item and other assorted goodies. Really disappointed in you TL/S8 ☹️
    I totally agree with you. The goals in Bakery Story and Restaurant Story are achievable. They do not rely on luck. If you complete the steps of the goals in the generous time allowed, you will get your prize. I hate that people are being disappointed by this event.

Executive Chef
    Got my chicken egg, so my collection of eggs is complete! Now I just need to get an Easter pickup and an Easter wagon.

Hmm...given all the trucks I have from different events, maybe I should set up a "parking lot" on my farm...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by bj2500 View Post
    I have had an improvement in the drops from the fryer so players thinking about giving up keep playing till its done. Idk if it was luck but my last two collections have been better. 5 eggs. Now my fishing isn't so great but that's another story
    I still need 10 blue eggs though.. and I have less than 24 hours left. I have worked at this endlessly. 'random' is like gambling, and is not a good design if the marketing plan is to make people feel connected to this game.

Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    Got my chicken egg, so my collection of eggs is complete! Now I just need to get an Easter pickup and an Easter wagon.

Hmm...given all the trucks I have from different events, maybe I should set up a "parking lot" on my farm...
    Thank you! I couldn't agree more. I'm so tired of repeat prizes. Honestly, I want to ask TL - what do you think someone would do with 10 of the same prize?

Rhino Keeper
    This will be the first event in over a year that I do not get a new critter. I have gotten 13 fryer eggs since that day started dropping, and I'm making stuff left and right. I wasted some in the goal for the brown chick before I knew how bad the fryer drop is. I got the cottage, two bunny eggs and the bunny cart. I need three more eggs from mining to use up the few fryer eggs I have, so I'll use up my mining tools. I refuse to use my gems to buy the brown chick or extra eggs for the collection because I know how S8 is working the event. I don't need another critter bad enough to pay for it. This type of collection event used to be pretty doable--had to work but could achieve. I guess too many people were achieving and not spending money.

On the positive ... I leveled up again! That's twice in the two recent events (which goes to show how much I have been working to get the prizes).

Farm Supplier
    2 eggs from 8 orange trees this morning. turn in 13 collection, no yellow chick

Fashion Designer
    10 eggs awaaay come on team lavaaa... It's less than 24 hrs, can I get 10 eggs from fryer in a day puhlease?..
    Last edited by raissawinda; 03-28-16 at 08:05 PM.

Thank you!

Rhino Keeper
    I am just about ready to give up. I have turned in 25 collections and no yellow chick. Among my "wonderful" prizes, 5 Easter baskets, 4 Easter wagons, 4 cow eggs as well as several other duplicates, none of which I will use. Of my 25 collections, a large portion were sent in because I spent tons of gems to fill in the missing egg spaces. Now here I am, days wasted, tons of gems wasted. No more mining tools left. No main prize to show for my efforts. Would gladly spend my remaing gems (and even real money) if I knew I would get the chick, but who wants to take the chance and be even more sad. I have been playing for almost a year. First event for me. Was excited to start, but could not be more disappointed now. Great waste of time and energy for what was my favorite game. I feel bad for all the others who are in the same boat as me. Completely unfair Storm8. Whatever Happened To Rewarding Effort!
    Last edited by segelj; 03-28-16 at 08:22 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    got my yellow chicky on my 4th try! it almost makes up for sending in a zillion collections last Easter and not getting the pink bow bunny that I desperately wanted more than any other animal...almost lol (I'll always be wistful over that lost bunny hehe). keep trying everyone! sending positive thoughts your way!!!