Page 79 of 95 FirstFirst ... 296975767778798081828389 ... LastLast

Thread: Easter Egg Hunt on March 18 2016! (Android & IOS)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Just to let you guys know that I had requested for an increase drops for fryer. Hopefully we get more drops soon. Keep trying, don't give up.
    Thank you.
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

Quote Originally Posted by eucom View Post
    Just harvested the orange trees ----- not one egg!
    My bigger problem is actually the egg from fishing. I cant get enough baits fast enough. Any tipps? I have around 8 more eggs from oranges but I cant use them cause the one from the fishing are missing -.-

This event sucks! Not enough drops from the fryer, no one is winning anything but crappy decorations!

Rhino Keeper
    I'm happy with the chocolate chick I earned through the tasks and I think the cottage is nice. I'll still try for the yellow chick, but I'm not holding my breath. Just a (mainly) positive viewpoint here!

Farm Supplier
    Mission completed. I'm very happy

Got my chocolate chick. I worked hard on this event (put it way more time than I normally do and normally should) but still needed to use nearly 70 gems to complete it.

I think in the future something really needs to be done with these random collection turn-ins. Can we maybe cap the number of repeats we get? Do I need 20 cow eggs? No. Do I want 20 cow eggs. No.

Maybe have 15 random prizes with no repeats? Once you turn in your 16th collection, you get the pet? I know, I know. That just seems too easy.

New Resident
    I have enjoyed this event, my first collection type. I needed to turn in 12 collections, but I got my yellow chick. Also got the brown one. I found all the info here in this forum very useful. Also my first post.

Thanks for trying to help Panda,

I need someone to help with a lost chick....I have emailed and want a response.

I earned it, it was in my cellar and when I went to place it it my game crashed.

Next thing I know I had to collect again and got the truck and the chick was gone.

This has to be fixed. I barely slept...how sad is that!!!. These quests have to be more realistic.

I am done buying machines that do not help. I truly feel that TL only wants our money.

That's all...I hope they give my back my chick or else I am done paying for anything....
    Last edited by Lilliepaddd; 03-28-16 at 11:29 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Fasendaminha View Post
    I got one��
    It is very cute... Just decoration but now the chicks have a shelter lolAttachment 29712Attachment 29712
    Could this picture or one like it showing the prizes be included in the front page? Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Lilliepaddd View Post
    Thanks for trying to help Panda,

I need someone to help with a lost chick....I have emailed and want a response.

I earned it, it was in my cellar and when I went to place it it my game crashed.

Next thing I know I had to collect again and got the truck and the chick was gone.

This has to be fixed. I barely slept...how sad is that!!!. These quests have to be more realistic.

I am done buying machines that do not help. I truly feel that TL only wants our money.

That's all...I hope they give my back my chick or else I am done paying for anything....
    That's horrible. I know my game has been buggy too (and crashes quite a bit).