Thread: Milestone reached......

Rhino Keeper

Milestone reached......

I've been playing for about 4 1/2 months and just acquired my 100th animal.....a Catypuss. I have 76 in my forest and 24 in storage. Hopefully I'll be able to start bringing some out of storage soon. It's hard to get them out with so much constantly going on but I'll bring one out every chance I get. Still no CU yet but I am remaining persistent in my efforts.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffW60 View Post
    I've been playing for about 4 1/2 months and just acquired my 100th animal.....a Catypuss. I have 76 in my forest and 24 in storage. Hopefully I'll be able to start bringing some out of storage soon. It's hard to get them out with so much constantly going on but I'll bring one out every chance I get. Still no CU yet but I am remaining persistent in my efforts.
    Congratulations, the Catypuss is still an animal I need to breed. Pisces happened to be the 200th unique animal that I actually have displayed in my forest. My album now stands at 201/222. I have 59 animals in storage of which 5 are duplicates.
    Last edited by ninasidstorm8; 03-14-16 at 09:30 AM.

Executive Chef
    Congrats on your milestone! And good luck with continued breeding. Ninasidstorm8, that's when I know I have been playing no where near as long as some people here. I only have duplicates in storage, with the exception of the orca snail which I won late last night and will be out at the next available moment! I hope (if it's what you want) you get those animals out soon