Thread: Android V.S IOS - Differences

Host(ess)

Question Android V.S IOS - Differences

Does anyone know what happens if you switch accounts between IOS and Android? Do you lose any dragons?

Fashion Designer
    I know people play on both devices, (I'm only Android). You only can use the IOS things on your IOS account, but you don't lose anything!

Executive Chef
    Arctic Isles Dragons are only available on IOS. I don't think that thay will be shown on android if you allready have them on IOS. not so very shure about another dragons.....you never know.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Elspelsie View Post
    Does anyone know what happens if you switch accounts between IOS and Android? Do you lose any dragons?
    I recently asked this very same question! From the thread "Android vs iOS [sort of]":

Jagger517: I play on an Android device. And I know that I am missing out on cool album rewards that iOS players get. What if I transfer my game over to a friend's iPad, open up the album and get the rewards, then transfer my game back to my Android -- will I break Storm8's servers? Or glitch up my game?

kooky_panda: When you go back to your android device please note: You will be able to use the album dragons normally and they will be visible on your android device like any other dragon but you will not be able to use the album feature (i.e. see the album or pages), but the dragons will function normally.

Jagger517: What about the Arctic Isles?

kooky_panda: No I am sorry but you will not have access to the artic islands while playing on your android device.

Host(ess)
    Thx. I recently logged in on a friend's iPhone and got a Scarecrow dragon. Glad to hear that I can keep it.

Rhino Keeper
    Ok thats great so i can bring my island over to iphone? Is there a way to do so? Or just download?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by AnglChk507 View Post
    Ok thats great so i can bring my island over to iphone? Is there a way to do so? Or just download?
    [iOS & Android] New Login feature in Limited Games!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lenasdinner View Post
    Arctic Isles Dragons are only available on IOS. I don't think that thay will be shown on android if you allready have them on IOS. not so very shure about another dragons.....you never know.
    It shows and is accessible on android.