Thread: Make Battle Tournaments Optional!

Make Battle Tournaments Optional!

I am not interested in joining tournaments every time they are on. I never win them, which is not an issue, but they interfere in my getting parts to craft dragons. This prize fighter dragon one is not challenging or fun. It's torture. I cannot get past guardian and time is running out. I need to complete the tournament to get the necessary rings for my groom dragon. Obviously that's not going to happen. Meanwhile, if I wasn't forced to join the tournament, I would have a shot. Since quests are optional, please make the tournaments also. Not everyone wants them and we should be able to choose. Thanks for "listening" 😄🍭

Rhino Keeper
    I completely agree! I participate in the tournaments until I have absolutely no chance of winning then I'm stuck waiting for it to end. Sorry, not paying to get beat up and heal dragons .

Yet again another tournament and I can't get past the stupid earthquake dragon to complete a quest chapter. I don't want the rhyme dragon. I don't want to do the tournament. Gimme a break. Either make them optional or take them out of the quest requirements.

The Honorable Panda
    Hey guys, I am not sure if this can be done, but I will send this suggestion over .
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper

Opt out of tournament option

I don't want to battle in the tournament. I just want to collect the clover shamrock charm things so I can craft the dragon. But there is yet another tournament and I have come to a champion dragon at level 19, I am at a brick wall. There are so many tournaments all the time and they are near impossible to complete without spending gold. I want to just collect clover charms.