Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bubble Block Square island (Levels 679-684)

Rhino Keeper

Bubble Block Square island (Levels 679-684)

I had thought that beating Level 679 was not possible even after the bubble count increase to 46, but I am posting here just to let the players know that it IS possible.

I was able to finally do it by replaying the first layout over and over again (restarting the game each time so that it would return to that same layout) until I figured it out.

-Linc

Rhino Keeper
    Always nice to know I'm not the only one. Funny, I figured it out about the same time but didn't beat it until the next morning. Up to 682 now. Another fun but tough one.

Level 682 was indeed a tough one. I played countless times until I had to buy both the rainbow bubbles & bomb to eventually cleared it with 1 ⭐. Please share if u can clear it without aids.

Rhino Keeper
    I was able to beat 682 without using boosts, but just barely. I needed every bubble and some luck, as well.

Rhino Keeper
    Same here. Now I'm stuck on 683. Not really getting very close either.

Rhino Keeper
    And I think they just made it harder. There is snow on the egg babies in the top section now. I don't think it was there before.

Rhino Keeper
    Yeah, I thought that, too. Was wondering if my mind was playing tricks on me. Almost won it before they added that.

Rhino Keeper
    I went through the same mind games. Not sure why they thought that was necessary. Closest I've come was maybe 3 shots. No boosts.

Rhino Keeper
    That was before the change.

Rhino Keeper
    Some snow covering was added to Level 684, also. Without increasing the bubble count.

After the change the level doesn't seem winnable without obtaining boosts. If anyone finds otherwise, please post.

I think I'm going to sit this one out for now and wait until it's changed again to something more doable.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast