Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: More space

Lightbulb More space

Dear Bakery Players,
    I am posting because I am in GREAT favor of Storm8 offering us the opportunity to expand 2 to 3 more spaces...I'm sending Storm8 an email suggesting this request...I'm hoping that ALL other...BAKERY PLAYERS...interested also send Storm8 the same request...As often as they are giving goals now...with new items CONSTANTLY...We need more room...All in favor please respond...THANKS FELLOW BAKETY PLAYERS !!!😘💋😘
    Emus Sugar Shack

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by emssugar777 View Post
    Dear Bakery Players,
    I am posting because I am in GREAT favor of Storm8 offering us the opportunity to expand 2 to 3 more spaces...I'm sending Storm8 an email suggesting this request...I'm hoping that ALL other...BAKERY PLAYERS...interested also send Storm8 the same request...As often as they are giving goals now...with new items CONSTANTLY...We need more room...All in favor please respond...THANKS FELLOW BAKETY PLAYERS !!!������
    Emus Sugar Shack

I think they should offer an entire new FLOOR when you reach Level 99; ability to switch between floors; and unlimited Levels. Why stop at Level 99?

Rhino Keeper
    Once upon a time the max level was 97. Then one day it was raised to 99. As you can see, they know how to raise the level cap...or at least they used to.

I'd like to suggest that they make the Bakeries and Restos Square! It's hard to decorate when things are off. Just sayin

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by emssugar777 View Post
    Dear Bakery Players,
    I am posting because I am in GREAT favor of Storm8 offering us the opportunity to expand 2 to 3 more spaces...I'm sending Storm8 an email suggesting this request...I'm hoping that ALL other...BAKERY PLAYERS...interested also send Storm8 the same request...As often as they are giving goals now...with new items CONSTANTLY...We need more room...All in favor please respond...THANKS FELLOW BAKETY PLAYERS !!!������
    Emus Sugar Shack
    I also agree that we should have more expansion so that we can place more crate items that we bought earlier. If There are no more expansion, I think I will not buy any more crate. My bakery already overloaded with too many display from crate. If that is the case, I can save up my gems for other purposes.
    Enjoy Baking! 🍰

Executive Chef

Question

Quote Originally Posted by 3squares View Post
    I think they should offer an entire new FLOOR when you reach Level 99; ability to switch between floors; and unlimited Levels. Why stop at Level 99?
    After maintenance, I thought Storm8 going to level up the game to more levels. To my disappointment, it is still cap at level 99. I wonder when we can have level 100???
    Enjoy Baking! 🍰

This is exactly what i was telling the storm 8 staff! I told them why not let people own more than one bakery one on top of another? Or at least create something like a neighbor list that have various bakeries owned by one person! Also, let people add floors or bakeries along the way and not have to wait until Level 99 to add. Let people own as much bakeries as they want (Unlimited) all along the way while going from level to level. Please let people own multiple bakeries in one single game, storm 8 to make it more interesting! Already bakery story is very fun but this is your chance to really shine out from other game series in the world! I mean this from my very own heart! Please send me a Private message if you see this, storm 8 staff!
    Last edited by kooky panda; 04-04-16 at 09:19 AM. Reason: removed forum dispute comments

Host(ess)
    I would love to see more expansion slots, I'm at maximum and haven't got enough space to display everything I'd like to, it would be a very welcome update.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by seachef2 View Post
    I would love to see more expansion slots, I'm at maximum and haven't got enough space to display everything I'd like to, it would be a very welcome update.
    Yeah I'd like that as well. I never thought that I would have enough to fill a fully expanded bakery but I have tons in storage that I'd like out on display.
    Not accepting new neighbours in bakery story at the moment. Thank you.

Farm Supplier
    That would be amazing

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast