View Poll Results: Vote for the Autumn inspired themed items!

Voters
324. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1. Bridges

76 23.46%
  • 2. Leafy path

37 11.42%
  • 3. Oak tree with a swing

79 24.38%
  • 4. Produce wagon

114 35.19%
  • 5. Fall colored trees

81 25.00%
  • 6. 1 expansion square a month

256 79.01%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle: Poll & Suggestions thread

Farm Supplier
    I know there have been many suggestions to bring back past events. My suggestion is that Storm8 bring back 1 past event a month available to purchase with coins through the market. This would give players who did not finish an event the chance to finish and give players who were not playing at the time of the event a chance to acquire the "prize."

Rhino Keeper
    A lighthouse for the sea/Naga theme would be nice. BTW, anyone know why the Naga's have stopped dropping coral decorations?

Rhino Keeper
    Sometimes I feel like S8 identifies with the Baron and that Team Lava identified with the young ruler. My suggestion is for a quest that doesn't seem to be ruled by greed/designed to punish the players by forcing lots of work for very little reward. The prizes lately have been about deco rather than drops. A stag that drops a single piece of wood once a day may as well be decoration.

Rhino Keeper
    The huge amounts of eggs and stone many players are having to waste on the current Griffin event has got me thinking about the 99 cap on virtually everything in inventory. I know it is possible to have different caps for different items, but I have an alternative suggestion.

How about keeping regular storage as it is, but creating a new warehouse building with a much higher capacity. This could be a gem purchase or even a gold token purchase. Surplus materials could be transferred from cellar to warehouse in multiples of perhaps 50, and it could also involve a small fee for transferring in, and another for transferring out again when needed. There could still be a cap of 500 or 900 per item.

This would probably raise revenue, reduce waste, help with tedious goals,and give something positive to do for players who are maxed on everything.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by iamvan2 View Post
    As I have previously suggested; bring back some of the older items; reindeer stable, kingdom inn, love shack, special dragons, etc... I would like to second the suggestion about a LandOffice that drops trade tickets and expansion permits.
    Would love to see these brought back too, especially the Loveshack.

Farm Supplier
    Please add new fortunes to the Fortune Teller Tent and/or have the Fortune Teller Tent drop random worthwhile items as well as coins. Items should be things considered "fortunes"; such as, expansion permits, trade tickets, gold nuggets, golden apples, etc....

Please make deco and building Items ANIMATED!
    All the games today offer beautiful and animated graphics!
    It's more fun when things are moving and alive!!! Ty!

Executive Chef
    I got eggs coming out of my bum. Well, my chickens' bums. We need like an omelet in the kitchen to use up extra eggs. With hot peppers and bacon, maybe?
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Rhino Keeper
    I know it has been mentioned before but I wa Ted to reiterate the idea: could we please PLEASE have buildings that would enable us to keep animals there? How about chicken coop, piggery, and a cow barn for starters? They could be upgradable increasing the amount of animals from 5 on level 1 to 25 on level 5 and be available through a quest. This way so much space would be freed in our kingdoms for all the beautiful things we are forced to keep in the storage due to lack of space.

Quote Originally Posted by Zirilka View Post
    I know it has been mentioned before but I wa Ted to reiterate the idea: could we please PLEASE have buildings that would enable us to keep animals there? How about chicken coop, piggery, and a cow barn for starters? They could be upgradable increasing the amount of animals from 5 on level 1 to 25 on level 5 and be available through a quest. This way so much space would be freed in our kingdoms for all the beautiful things we are forced to keep in the storage due to lack of space.
    We can have two hatcheries and two stables.....those help with multi drops of milk and eggs, in addition to other animal drops (wool, hides, baked chicken, bacon). It would be awesome if we could upgrade them beyond level five to increase the drops though!

My suggestion....or request really...is to please, please, pretty please with sugar on top, give us a break from timed events (especially the bug-filled kind) and continue the storyline. Please?
    An increase in the maximum amount allowed in storage would be nice too. At least an even hundred or 125. Lol
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast