View Poll Results: Vote for the Autumn inspired themed items!

Voters
324. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1. Bridges

76 23.46%
  • 2. Leafy path

37 11.42%
  • 3. Oak tree with a swing

79 24.38%
  • 4. Produce wagon

114 35.19%
  • 5. Fall colored trees

81 25.00%
  • 6. 1 expansion square a month

256 79.01%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 20 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle: Poll & Suggestions thread

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar

Castle: Poll & Suggestions thread

Castle: Poll and Suggestions

Vote for the items you'd like to see in your kingdom. You can vote for multiple items but you can only vote once.

Is there an item or building or decoration you would like to see added? Please post your suggestions here and if you see a suggestion that someone else has made, adding your support increase its chance of being in the next poll.

This time, I'm going to use some ideas from a post from jbfps116 (reproduced below) on Autumn Decorations.
    + bridge idea from SpuriousNotion (Love this too)!
    + expansion idea from NorthWoods, the idea generator! (Added well deserved recognition)

Items in the Poll:
    1. Bridges - either stone or wood, that connect seamlessly to roads.
    2. Leafy path
    3. Oak tree with a swing
    4. Produce wagon
    5. Fall colored trees
    6. 1 expansion square a month

Quote Originally Posted by jbfps116 View Post
    We need Autumn Decorations!
    I was looking in my inventory today for some fresh decor and I noticed there's hardly ANY Fall themed items! Sure there is some halloween stuff but I am in the mood for autumn theme!

some items I'd like to see:

leafy path [a path made of fall colored leaves]
    Oak tree with a swing!
    Fall colored trees [ie: a bright red maple tree!] Imagine a street lined with beautiful red orange and yellow fall trees!
    the HAYSTACK!!!
    Produce wagon [would have vegetables in it or a series of wagons with corn, carrots, etc...]
    Gardener's shack [rustic decor with tools etc]
    Indian corn stack
    pilgrim sheep or cows!
    gourd birdhouse
    birdfeeder [animated!]
    roadside produce stand!
    pile of leaves & rake
    ...so those are just some cool ideas. We have tons of winter and "pink" deco so I think we should have some fall themes too.

PS: there was a lot of discussion about what we DO NOT want in previous polls, so I hereby promise not to put gazebos, tables or children in the polls ever! lol

Link to October 2015 poll
    Link to April 2015 poll
    Link to February 2015 poll
    Link to December 2014 poll
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 04-22-16 at 04:28 AM.

Between the orphans and food shelter it may need to be said that I'm NOT interested in a homeless shelter or home for widows or a hospital... 

If we do get the option of more expansions I remember a suggestion from a previous poll that would be GREAT to build a town hall that drops trade tickets and rarely an expansion ticket!
    Last edited by totalwasteoftime; 03-11-16 at 10:22 PM.
    I'm happy to be neighbors, but don't send an invite to this ID as it's my backup game. Let me know and I can invite you to my main game (with kingdom name Timewaster)

Host(ess)
    I'd like to cook those boars, we're in a forest after all, what's with this fishing frenzy?

Farm Supplier
    How about a graveyard that drops bones? I'm max on troll horns and creep tooth all the time now, but never have enough bones.

Farm Supplier
    As I have previously suggested; bring back some of the older items; reindeer stable, kingdom inn, love shack, special dragons, etc... I would like to second the suggestion about a LandOffice that drops trade tickets and expansion permits.

Rhino Keeper
    Agree with the land office if it drops trade tickets and expansion permits (my cows and chickens are tired of all the egg n dairy exchanges!)

Also a re-release of loveshack for us that missed it first time round and the special dragons again for us that missed it first time round.

Maybe a tree which drops a gem even for a gem purchase to buy as long as the drops weren't so insanely rare it would eventually pay for itself?

Farm Supplier
    A gem tree would be great!! Also in addition to a Land Office that drops trade tickets and expansion permits; make the items purchasable with coins.

Rhino Keeper
    In the middle of the earth, in the land of Shire
    In order of preference,

1. Expansions
    2. Produce wagon
    3. Leafy path/tree w swing (at this point I don't care much for decor, but I like autumny things!)

Resource buildings that drop any of the following (these are major bottlenecks):

- Wisp Lanterns
    - Flour
    - Beams/Blocks
    - Simple Glue

Pretty much anything that is a base for higher-level materials and takes less than an hour to create in one out of two crafting buildings.

Executive Chef
    Thinking,you could add more gifts, for gifting

Definitely would love to see those bridges crossing over streams we can place.

One idea for gifts I haven't seen mentioned before... I think it would be good if they could stack into the recipient's storage similar to how it works with the Baron's Game Tent or the "Feed the Baron" option in the kitchen. I am not thinking of this so much because of people wanting to go over 99 of an item, but more because it can be tedious wanting to gift a particular person and having to try every gift in an attempt to find one they are not maxed out on.

Also about gifts, why is there even a "Decline" option? Declining a gift doesn't then allow the gift giver to send to someone else. I think there are many players who believe it does, instead of simply disappearing into the magic ether. I think that either the decline option should be removed to avoid confusion or by declining, the gift giver then be notified with a message like "A gift was declined, you may send to someone else."
    Last edited by SpuriousNotion; 03-16-16 at 08:10 PM.

Page 1 of 20 1234511 ... LastLast