Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Scheduled Maintenance Sunday 3/13

Scheduled Maintenance Sunday 3/13

Hi everyone!

We will be performing maintenance on ALL games on Sunday, March 13th. Maintenance will begin at 1:50 AM PST and is expected to last just a bit over 3 hours. Once maintenance is complete, all games will return online around 3/13 4:20 AM PDT.

Please note that you will not be able to access your games during this downtime. Thank you for your patience!
    Last edited by [S8] Regina; 03-12-16 at 03:07 PM.

New Resident
    Since this is an inconvience for me as I'm in Australia, and I only have less than a day to complete the cruise - does this mean we won't lose out hours? Because I have things cooking in restaurant story which are obviously for a times event and I shouldn't be missing out on time for it.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gilbzzz View Post
    Since this is an inconvience for me as I'm in Australia, and I only have less than a day to complete the cruise - does this mean we won't lose out hours? Because I have things cooking in restaurant story which are obviously for a times event and I shouldn't be missing out on time for it.
    Sorry, I did check the time converter, but have done it again... For us Aussies, it's 6pm tonight, which means it's all over. (Updated text)

You can use this Time Zone Converter to figure out your local time. You can enter "San Francisco" for the TL time zone (PST).
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 03-13-16 at 04:34 AM.

I still can't log onto bakery story 2. The rest work just not bakery story 2

Host(ess)
    I hoped maintenance might have resolved the crashing problems in dragon- wishful thinking!!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by starpang View Post
    I still can't log onto bakery story 2. The rest work just not bakery story 2
    Try closing out your game to see if you can open the game.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

I've done that for the last two hours. Closed game restarted it so many times. It just won't open just keeps loading. I've rebooted,cleared the cashe..everything

Guess I will not get to finish the daily bread or st Patrick's goals 😒

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by starpang View Post
    I've done that for the last two hours. Closed game restarted it so many times. It just won't open just keeps loading. I've rebooted,cleared the cash..everything

Please try deleting and redownloading the game. Also try closing out any applications running in the background.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

I'm was a level 99 player on restaurant story, but since 10/2/2016 the game was reset itself and send me back to level 1, i totally can't to login again in the Android phone, but in my iPad still can show my restaurant, may i know when will fix this problem?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast