Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hamrock value pack

Executive Chef
    Unless they are offer more shamrock animals later on sale? I think a lot of people jumped to get the matripony (myself included) and that is now in a habitat all by itself in my forest.

Hahaha!!! How cute! Little Hamrock snorts shamrocks out of his nose!
    And he looks so adorable in his fancy new digs! The Eire Shire habitat is awesome!
    Last edited by chickenladyx14; 03-12-16 at 02:11 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    Unless they are offer more shamrock animals later on sale? I think a lot of people jumped to get the matripony (myself included) and that is now in a habitat all by itself in my forest.
    Same here, I also jumped on that one and it is indeed all alone in its habitat. But... That's a true beauty so it was worth it. With the Matripony it was also kinda the "grand prize" of the Valentine animals. With the Shamrock ones the Hamrock one was "only a rare", not even a super rare... Hmmm, dunno what to make of it. I'd expect some more Shamrock animals to become available, but indeed maybe not through a spin to sivas that would indeed more or less force some players to buy the value pack if they want to deploy Shamrock animals...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ogreve View Post
    Same here, I also jumped on that one and it is indeed all alone in its habitat. But... That's a true beauty so it was worth it. With the Matripony it was also kinda the "grand prize" of the Valentine animals. With the Shamrock ones the Hamrock one was "only a rare", not even a super rare... Hmmm, dunno what to make of it. I'd expect some more Shamrock animals to become available, but indeed maybe not through a spin to sivas that would indeed more or less force some players to buy the value pack if they want to deploy Shamrock animals...
    I'm in the lucky position that I don't need to consider it as I got the habitat and all the shamrock animals during the event so don't need to buy this one. Hope if people do get it they are able to get more animals as well

Decided to take the plunge and buy this but I'm holding it in storage for the time being to see if we can get anymore of the shamrock/lucky animals. I'm not sure I like the idea of them being available thorugh a spin to win though as I have terrible luck with them

Executive Chef
    I just checked and St. Patrick's day is this Thursday.
    I would find it odd if TL didn't offer a way to acquire more of the Shamrock animals for sale, through spin to win or some other special feature or goal line. I do have the Shamrock set complete from last year, but I am hoping that at some moment there will be a good way to gem buy (or better, breed even!) the other Valentine animals. Last year in the summer a value pack was offered with the Cosmic habitat and two of the three animals, so who knows..
    Maybe in the summer when everything is going at a more laid back pace, some more of the Shamrock or Valentine animals will become available for buying them...

Another value pack with the rest of the animals would be great alright! I haven't been playing long so I have lots to catch up on!

Executive Chef
    Love the idea of more animals being available again, the Halloween, Valentine ones would be great but also the dog trio and space ones. I only got one of those being the plutopus and station Dalmatian.

New Resident
    Our Matripony is also alone in its habitat as we also jumped on the chance to purchase it, but to agree with you ogreve, its beauty makes it definitely worth it. We'd like to have the Eire Shire and Hamrock as well, but still deciding if it's worth one whole space for just one animal as it's still unknown if any of the other Shamrock animals would be available soon.

The Hamrock and habitat are soooo worth it to me. It's something different and I really like that in my forest.
    Hamrock makes me smile as he happily bounces around like he owns the place

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast