Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hamrock value pack

Executive Chef

Hamrock value pack

After the update I had a new value pack with Hamrock in it but now it has disappeared. Is it gone for others too? Just wondering what's going on. (It may have disappeared with the tourney icon after I won the final round.)

edit(KP)

Quote Originally Posted by ninasidstorm8 View Post
    The Lucky Duck is from the World Event and has Nature/Fire elements (the Hippopot-A-Gold is Earth/Fire). The habitat in the Value Pack that I see is the Eire Shire which was a prize in last year's Over the Rainbow World Event. The Eire Shire only holds animals with the Shamrock element and the only animals with that element are ones that were part of last year's Over the Rainbow World Event. The Hamrock that is also in the value pack is one of those animals.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 03-11-16 at 03:41 PM.
    Currently not accepting new neighbors in FFS unless you are an active forum member (send me a PM)

Executive Chef
    Ok, it's back now and includes the habitat from last year! Is the habitat only for Shamroc animals or can any other elements go in it?

Executive Chef
    Same thing happened to me. Think the second one is slightly different so they must have changed their mind on something. The habitat can only fit shamrock animals and has space for 4 of them

I just couldn't resist this animal and habitat! So cute! The apples are always needed but I sure needed coins and wish 500,000 had been included like they often are.
    I have the Lucky Duck from the storybook so these animals will have a mighty fine home. Now to try and get the Hippopot-A-Gold
    (I thought the Rainbow Pond community prize was a habitat. Was disappointed to see it is a decoration but I certainly will not complain. Too much.......... )
    Last edited by chickenladyx14; 03-11-16 at 03:24 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by chickenladyx14 View Post
    I just couldn't resist this animal and habitat! So cute! And the apples are always needed.
    I have the Lucky Duck from the storybook so these animals will have a mighty fine home. Now to try and get the Hippopot-A-Gold
    The Lucky Duck is from the World Event and has Nature/Fire elements (the Hippopot-A-Gold is Earth/Fire). The habitat in the Value Pack that I see is the Eire Shire which was a prize in last year's Over the Rainbow World Event. The Eire Shire only holds animals with the Shamrock element and the only animals with that element are ones that were part of last year's Over the Rainbow World Event. The Hamrock that is also in the value pack is one of those animals.

Oh drats! I see the habitat is for shamrock animals. The Lucky Duck and Hippopot-A-Gold can't be put there right? I am a newer player so have no other shamrock animals.
    EDITED TO ADD: I see ninasidstorm8 has already posted the info. TYVM nina!
    This kinda tees me off as I would have liked to put all of my animals together. I am broke from expanding and still have an obstacle to remove @ 400,000 gold.
    I guess my Hamrock will be very lonely
    Last edited by chickenladyx14; 03-11-16 at 03:41 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by chickenladyx14 View Post
    Oh drats! I see the habitat is for shamrock animals. The Lucky Duck and Hippopot-A-Gold can't be put there right? I am a newer player so have no other shamrock animals.
    EDITED TO ADD: I see ninasidstorm8 has already posted the info. I guess Hamrock will be very lonely
    At some point in time you may be able to win the other Shamrock animals through a Spin to Win or another Value pack. Since they are part of a value pack, they can stay in storage until you find the Hamrock some company.

Executive Chef
    Yes, when I saw the value pack for only the Hamrock I too directly suspected that a Spin to Win is upon us, with some Shamrock animal(s) on it.
    I already have all of those animal from last year, but this may be a good way for those who don't to get a hold of the Shamrock element.

Executive Chef
    Do you think shamrock animals will b on the spin to win? As it will force some players to buy this value pack to have somewhere to put them as the habitat is not in the shop?

Executive Chef
    I'm not sure at all what to think of this. If other Shamrock animals are on a spin to win and the only way to get the habitat is to buy the pack, that's not good at all. And if they are not, then you would be stuck with a big habitat for just one animal. Doesn't really make sense.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast