Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Spin to Win wheel - 11 March 2016

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Niire View Post
    Sweet, grats to you both! And AuroraLava, I am the same as you...I did a little jig in my chair when I saw the available dragons.
    Yeah..after the last few wheels I was convinced the game hated me since all I got was food, coins, and maps. I will be happy with ANY of these dragons and I am so happy my first spin was good. I hope the good luck continues.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by AuroraLava View Post
    Yeah..after the last few wheels I was convinced the game hated me since all I got was food, coins, and maps. I will be happy with ANY of these dragons and I am so happy my first spin was good. I hope the good luck continues.
    Same here, I have only gotten like 3 dragons in total from spin the wheel all these years of playing, the rest i get food, coins and maps like you
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Farm Supplier
    Hopping to get wind dancer but got only coins... finger cross for everyone on the 2nd spins...

2nd spin Celtic.... yay.... still hoping for the wind dancer.....
    Last edited by busybee222; 03-12-16 at 07:34 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    First time that a spin came round and i didn't care for any of the dragons.. I'll be happy with the eggs food and maps believe it or not lol dragons on this wheel would stay in my storage

Executive Chef
    Just landed on Windancer ...... Just the one I wanted
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by AnglChk507 View Post
    First time that a spin came round and i didn't care for any of the dragons.. I'll be happy with the eggs food and maps believe it or not lol dragons on this wheel would stay in my storage
    Same for me actually, even if I get dragons I have no room on my island to place it lol
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pernmagic View Post
    Just landed on Windancer ...... Just the one I wanted
    Grats pern!! <3

Rhino Keeper
    Last spin to win wheel my husband got love letter and right heart. His OCD is not happy that he didn't get left heart. I didn't get any of them. I landed on the food slot next to the love letter Dragon 4 times. The rest were coin and a different food space.

I don't care for the ballet Dragon too much but won't complain if I get her. But I really really really REALLY want Celtic Dragon and Four Leaf Dragon. lol This time around for both of our first spins we got the 3 maps spot.

I really want the ballet dragon, it's really cute

1st & 2nd spin: coins
    3rd & 4th spin: eggs, sugar plum

Side note: Why put fancy flooring, when they could put the contrastias? (They're so pretty, I would like as many as I can get lol)
    Last edited by PinkBubbles75; 03-15-16 at 04:07 PM.
    Storm ID: Pinkbubbles75
    Island Name: DragonLand
    Level 152
    300 dragons total
    3 Diamonds (as of 7-23-17) - Diamond 13, Crusader 10, Ridgeback 4
    10 Champion dragons: Dueler 12, Rainbow Sentinel 15, Stalwart 11, Glasswing 12, Light Mother 10, Huntress 10, The Dark One 10, Amazon 10, Harmony Knight 10, Mithril 9
    6/13 Zodiac Dragons (Leo, Gemini, Aries, Aquarius, Cancer, Taurus)
    Newest Dragons: Ridgeback, Basilisk, Healer, Owl, Sulfur, Greek, Tricrown, Glider, Crusader, Beastmaster

Fashion Designer
    1st spin - 2600 food (the wheel spun for long like clockwise-counter clockwise repeatedly)
    2nd spin - ballet dragon (I'm surprised! I thought I would be landing again on food/coins/maps. So happy! )
    3rd spin - 3 maps
    4th spin - 2 intricate eggs
    5th spin - 2 fancy flooring >_<
    Last edited by glenngenius; 03-15-16 at 06:43 AM.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast