Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 3/10 Update - Good Ol' Glimmermouth

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by icydove View Post
    My Cook with Glimmermouth gave me 1 Catfish Soup, 1 Breaded Fish, 1 Baked Butterfish and 2 Smoked Fish sandwiches.
    That's a lot! I've got a little over 2 hrs until my first cook with glimmermouth is finished. Hope I do as well. I still haven't bought the bait market, but I think I will. Thanks for letting us know the drop.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandybellee View Post
    Congrats!

My fishing luck is still very poor - the blue fish don't seem to like my ponds at all. I was able to catch 3 before going to sleep last night and now I'm back to 0 after making 3 baits. Oh well! It's not a timed goal and I'm catching a good number of lucky coins from the ponds!
    I too am not having a good fishing day. Got about 7 yesterday; today is nada.

Executive Chef
    What I want to know if why is Cook with Glimmerfish hidden down in the DESSERT section of the kitchen recipes?
    Last edited by roguebee; 03-11-16 at 01:51 PM.

Host(ess)
    when can we craft super bait? I can only craft bait so far...

Farm Supplier
    It seems "cheaper" just to make the drops forthright. It would only be worth it if you had the bait shop, and even then it would depend on how many fish you get from the super bait to cut back on how many nets and rods you need. The fish products generally aren't that valuable anyway.

New Resident
    I agree, 200 gems for the bait shack is too much for me.

Host(ess)
    ohhhh ok thanks!

Executive Chef
    The plain fishing adventure only dropped one glimmer mouth (only), nothing else. The cooking gave me 4 smoked fish sandwich, 1 bread fish, 1 baked butterfish, and 1 catfish soup. I hope it can give a simple feast since that one has fish inside lol

Rhino Keeper
    I use the various fish meals from the kitchen to make the relevant feasts / go on adventures, however I have never found it to be a problem to make enough of them - unlike for example, the ingredients of a sweet feast, which I find a complete pain to make. I am nearing the end of the story line (Blythewood Faeries part 1) so unless something happens in the next few chapters, then I am thinking this is not really worth the 170 / 200 gems....?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sourp4tch View Post
    This The Bait Market is there to provide an extra little boost, you can still do all the Blue Fish fishin' and Bait makin' you like ^^

Also looks like the info card for the Bait Market needs to be updated - it's one guaranteed Super Bait + small chance of something else I'll get on that~
    My bait shop has a lock on it and says Goal. When will it unlock so I can buy it?

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast