Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Thread: Castle Story: 3/10 Update - Good Ol' Glimmermouth

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by greediron View Post
    But admit it, like myself, you too are working on maxing fishing poles and nets. Just in case there is a famine.
    I'm working on them; not because I expect a famine, but sooner or later we'll get a quest that requires all the fishing equipment....
    I am Zelda

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkestSlayer View Post
    Is the Bait Market worth buying if you have the enough gems to afford it?
    Honestly this has to come down to be your own decision. I have purchased it but have only gone on the adventures a couple off time simply because you have to craft pole net bait(if u don't have market) that takes hours, then the adventure is 4hrs and you only get fish dishes!! Who knows what they have lined up in the story but no doubt this bait will be needed for something!!

Rhino Keeper
    Finally got a super bait after 25 normal ones!!!

Banned
    I'm not seeing what you get out of this challenge. I've sent knights fishing and I've made the stew but I get such little rewards it doesn't seem worth the effort. Has anyone gotten something good like gems or rare drops from this?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rulerofjennyville View Post
    I'm not seeing what you get out of this challenge. I've sent knights fishing and I've made the stew but I get such little rewards it doesn't seem worth the effort. Has anyone gotten something good like gems or rare drops from this?
    You only get fish based dishes. That's it. Although for me it's a good reward, as I'm not maxed on any of those dishes, so I usually get 6. And I finally have something to do with all those ropes

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Repost

I have news!

I asked S8 if we could change the placement of 'Cook with Glimmermouth' in the kitchen out of the dessert section and up a little bit with the other fishy crafts. Today that has happened! "Cook with Glimmermouth" appears under Mercury Feast now with the other recipes that have fish in them.

Executive Chef
    Is it just me or is it hard getting enough boar tusks to go on the feral lands adventures too often. I hardly get any dire boars. Which makes the glimmermouth less useful other than for smoked fish sandwiches.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415