Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 3/10 Update - Good Ol' Glimmermouth

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    do you have the horse track? It drops rope quite often. I've gotten a good supply of rope from it.

Sheep are a great investment though.
    Ooooo....I forgot that! I should put my horse track back out once all the extra cottages and markets go back into storage.
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    Not sure if any body brought this up ,I did look but didn't find any thing !! There should be more resource for seeds,, may be the faerie bulb they should add seeds too , I have 4 faerie gardens and 4 consevrorties out , they don't drop every time
    I purchased 10 conservatory's and built only the one to level 5 in order to complete sister, sister and the quest to get sir daisy as I needed a LOT of fertiliser to grow dark seeds and do the mittens trade. For months now and even with conservatory's back in storage I have been maxed on seeds think they are coming from magic garden and ivys hut currently but IMO conservatory's are your best bet for regular drops.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheeba8188 View Post
    I purchased 10 conservatory's and built only the one to level 5 in order to complete sister, sister and the quest to get sir daisy as I needed a LOT of fertiliser to grow dark seeds and do the mittens trade. For months now and even with conservatory's back in storage I have been maxed on seeds think they are coming from magic garden and ivys hut currently but IMO conservatory's are your best bet for regular drops.
    You are right, conservatories are great for seeds and fertilizer. I have 9 churning non stop to produce seeds or fertilizer depending on the needs, no better source. With 2 hours refresh they have a good drop rate. Only negative point, they are RP buildings (compound cap of 43) taking 3x3 space.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheeba8188 View Post
    I have 4 out , and have more in inventory just don't have the room , with all my farm houses out

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    do you have the horse track? It drops rope quite often. I've gotten a good supply of rope from it.

Sheep are a great investment though.
    Thank you for the tip! I have only collected from my level 5 Horse Track a few times. It gave coins, so I banished it to storage. Now it is out and about in my crowded kingdom.

Thank you! :-)

Executive Chef
    I'm regretting a little bit not getting this while the 30 gems back offer was active... I think I'll get it later when (or if) it goes on sale.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jaymieb2 View Post
    Thank you for the tip! I have only collected from my level 5 Horse Track a few times. It gave coins, so I banished it to storage. Now it is out and about in my crowded kingdom.

Thank you! :-)
    I get armour, carrots, sugar, rope and fertiliser - its definitely one of my best buildings to collect from!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sourp4tch View Post
    Hey everyone!

Sorry I'm late to the update ><

-The Good Ol' Glimmermouth update unlocks at Level 25 on both iOS and Android, and is a core update, here to stay!
    -Update is a quest chain which introduces a new set of crafts, the top of which is the new Cook With Glimmermouth recipe in the Kitchens!
    -There are two ways to Go Fishin'! One with Plain Bait, and one with Super Bait. Super Bait will get you the most Glimmermouth, but Plain Bait will always get you one
    -When you Cook With Glimmermouth, you turn one Glimmermouth into a hearty helping of multiple fish-based food products!

-There is also a new building, the Bait Market, which costs gems and unlocks during the quests. The Bait Market will always drop one Super Bait, plus a small chance of dropping something extra.
    I just want to say thank you to the game developers for providing new and permanent crafting. Thank you, thank you, thank you Just give me one or two new permanent fish dishes to make -available in the cooking camp as well!- and you'll get another thank you Lol, maxed on all dishes, like many other players are
    ⚔TSS⚔
    Guardian of Thuakie Sword #2
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinc4 View Post
    I get armour, carrots, sugar, rope and fertiliser - its definitely one of my best buildings to collect from!!
    You have to give the buildings a bit of a chance. I go through 10 collections and then if nothing good pops up I stick them in storage. I don't think I've ever gotten anything worthwhile off the petting zoos.

Executive Chef
    I got a glimmermouth from the bait market this morning glad I bought it